31yo. Male and still a virgin..

Comments

• 1 true love in your life.....that should shit on a plethora of unmemorable, awkward encounters you may have in your lifetime!!

Meaning it would be ideal? No not to me. It may sound idealistic to have 1 true love in ones life but as with a lot of ideals it doesn't stroke with how things work and unfold irl. A One true love girl who would be interested in someone like must be either Amish, crazy or had some fast life prior to when she met me. And that's not an ideal i have in mind.

Would girls go for an non-experienced ugly guy. Or rather a good looking young guy with beautiful skin, posture, confidence (because he had a lot of experience to show for on his Resume) and a set of eyes that sparkle and say he lived each of his past days in extacy?

(throw in the imaginary beach, sunset, tiki torches whatever)

I'm rambling. My English is very poor and I have a plagueing small migraine that hurts enough for me to wanna throw up.

The only thing that would truly catagorise you or anyone else as ugly would be one's personality- arrogance and general wanktardedness!!!!
    That's why everyone keeps on saying you need to work on the way you see yourself 1st!!
    If you meet a girl and keep on acting unworthy or think she has problems cos she likes you, you may just end up alone!! Harsh, but true!! If you believe it and clearly you have convinced yourself of this then what option would she have but to believe you!!
    You need to be yourself but you need to realise that EVERYONE has something to offer and if you don't think you do atm then you need to find something!!!!! If you truly believe that you are unable of change (even if it's just your mindset, then what is the point of all this??)

You need to try get passed the whole looks aspect!! They're subjective and they will fade!!- at the end of the day if you want happiness that's only gonna come from being with someone that you fully connect and click with and that certainly should have nothing to do with looks!!
    You my friend need to get back into therapy and work on that self-confidence of yours!! If you say you are too underconfident to even see a pro then clearly the ish is all in your mind....but the best thing is, that can be fixed!!

• Sorry I don't quite uderstand. if some ugly fat guy is acting as if he's all that doesn't care how he looks, and even approach your typical hot-girls all the time. Wouldn't the girls think "what's up with this guy, who does he think he is, or what does he have to show for" and brush him off?

I clearly dont understand how women perceive men.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Selina hit the nail on the head!!

Work on yourself, make yourself less of a "fat guy", make yourself more interesting and then those girls will have less of a reason to think "whats up with this guy". If thats what your worried about!!

• Prove that your Dutch.

Hoe wil je dat ik bewijs dat ik een Nederlander ben dan?

Dude, Gary's got his kid typing again.

I mean, the first time was cute and all, but...

Trabslation: How do you want me to prove I'm Dutch?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Lose the fat if you hate it so much. Weight is something you have control over unlike deformities, height and skin color. So in that respect, you're better off than most

• WHAT THE FRICK

Reach out to Mr. Supreme, i always see pics of that guy with mad girls. I'm sure he can work something out for you, if you haven't taking care of the problem yet.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

U DONT HAVE TO.

There is no formula. Stop being a Bitch and get your game up.

U wasting too much energy pondering/wondering when u need to get out there and test the waters.

Stop over-intellectualizing this shit. It's f*cking.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

U DONT HAVE TO.

There is no formula. Stop being a Bitch and get your game up.

U wasting too much energy pondering/wondering when u need to get out there and test the waters.

^^^REAL TALK
    JUST GO AND TALK TO GIRLS
    SOME WILL WANT TO BONE YOU,

DEALT!

IF MY DAD, ONE OF THE MOST SOCIALLY AWKWARD DUDES ON EARTH FOUND TIME TO GROW OUT HIS HAIR AND ROCK COOL DENIM BELLBOTTOMS AND A MUSTARD ORANGE YELLOW LEATHER JACKET IN THE 70s AND FIND LOVE, YOU CAN TOO...DO MORE PUSHUPS, DRINK MORE SMOOTHIES...YOU'RE ALREADY AHEAD OF ALL THE OTHER SLOBS WHO AIN'T GOT SHIT ON YOUR GAME NOW, THANKS TO THA 'STRUT MASSIVE

YOU CAN THANK US LATER, DUDE

Most dudes will admit that some of the best nights of their lives started with a simple conversation with a cool chica they just met. It's not rocket science. Oh women love to be taken out on a date and shown a good time (they really love "restaurant week", btw, if you need an excuse for a date)...oh you didn't know? Damn, 31 years huh? Wow.

• Lose the fat if you hate it so much. Weight is something you have control over unlike deformities, height and skin color. So in that respect, you're better off than most

Skin color is a "deformity"?

• Lose the fat if you hate it so much. Weight is something you have control over unlike deformities, height and skin color. So in that respect, you're better off than most

Skin color is a "deformity"?

The comma, symbolized thusly: " , " would indicated that no, neither race nor height are deformities.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Why don't you take a class like dancing or cooking at a local adult school? You will be able to interact with others, and if you're self conscious about your skin, just say that you have a skin condition which is harmless; even say it to the whole class. No one is going to scream in horror. If you like a girl in the class, just be her partner or sit next to her. Then make small talk, just pretend you are talking to an old friend. Then after the class ask her to have coffee with you.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    if some ugly fat guy is acting as if he's all that doesn't care how he looks, and even approach your typical hot-girls all the time. Wouldn't the girls think "what's up with this guy, who does he think he is, or what does he have to show for" and brush him off?

We don't care if you are ugly and fat.

What is important to us is your elbows and your tan.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Sorry I don't quite uderstand. if some ugly fat guy is acting as if he's all that doesn't care how he looks, and even approach your typical hot-girls all the time. Wouldn't the girls think "what's up with this guy, who does he think he is, or what does he have to show for" and brush him off?

there is a difference between not thinking you're a lost cause and thinking you're all that. and unless they're looking to interview you for a job, they got no place to be asking what you got to "show for".

women "perceive" men in as many ways as there are women.
    I am sorry you've had it hard up to now, but there are no easy answers to this shit, I don't know how long you've been on this Board, but there's a heartbreak/relationship-Strut thread up in here at least once a month. No one has all the answers and the only way to get some of it figured it out is to go out and live. You've come out on the other side of what sounds like some very difficult situations, talking to women is hardly in the same league. You're putting them on a pedestal and making them all out to be a toxic combination of stereotypes.

man, you got this brick wall thing down and everyone keeps coming to bang their head against it.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    no matter what somebody says, you have an excuse why it won't work for you.

step 1: stop making excuses.
    step 2: do something.

• If you were as adamant about getting pussy as your were about not getting pussy, you'd be be getting mad pussy.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    OY's anxiety and life long pressure > all of SS's superadvice combined.

that said, ik hoop dat jij iets doet. Tijd om op te staan!!

• Why don't you take a class like dancing or cooking at a local adult school? You will be able to interact with others, and if you're self conscious about your skin, just say that you have a skin condition which is harmless; even say it to the whole class. No one is going to scream in horror. If you like a girl in the class, just be her partner or sit next to her. Then make small talk, just pretend you are talking to an old friend. Then after the class ask her to have coffee with you.

People don't understand why it's hard for me to be myself. Not because i know people can see me, but I feel the dry skin, the itch, the pain like a big healing wound and crusts on my face all the time.
    That's where the loneliness kicks in. No one can understand how that feels like. All they think is well you're probably over-exaggerating. I'm not.
    When I don't want to approach a girl it's because I feel really ashamed and uncomfortable about myself.

• Very funny, Smart remark nonetheless. But it doesn't work that way. Not for me anyways.

If you were as adamant about getting pussy as your were about not getting pussy, you'd be be getting mad pussy.

• Moisturize?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Ill F*ck u just to get it over with.

• Ill F*ck u just to get it over with.

• Moisturize?

I had this skin disease since i was 9yo. ain't that easy.

• BTW. I never gave my elbows that much attention. is it a sexy part of the male body?

• Ill F*ck u just to get it over with.

i'm sorry, but still laughing at this!! something to ponder perhaps o.y?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Tripledouble knows the deal, listen to him! Build your own life and confidence so you can feel good about yourself. Anything but real self-confidence is see-through to most women. I know to me the most unattractive thing of all is arrogance and a guy trying to "act cool."
    I'd much rather hang out with a dorky guy who is real than a faker of any kind. Also, looks are definitely not the most important thing, at least to me. The last guy I dated was a total dork, dressed terribly, and was almost completely bald. Most women would not consider him good looking. I liked him because he was genuinely real and nice and open and kind and smart....and most of all because he wasn't afraid of or intimidated by me, and wasn't afraid of being himself. Men try to act so many ways to impress women it's actually such a rare thing and such a relief when you encounter a man with the confidence to be himself--with all the eccentricities and dorkyness and all. Sometimes simple stuff impresses us more than anything. I like courageous men I guess, and to me there's nothing more strong and sexy than a man who is confident enough to be himself and be genuinely nice and honest and open and not play games....it's rarer than rare....

AMEN. i see through self-aggrandizing/self-indulgent dudes with a quickness these days. it's a fine line with confidence and that's something you can't teach. arrogant lothario schitt seems so dim and shallow to me when i know what healthy authentic confidence is. none of this posturing crap passes muster when a lady knows/sees it's an affectation to impress. it's not bragging about your good looks, the attractive/elbow approved women you pull, your style or the high class shit that you are into that makes you appealing. that is just a manifestation of insecurity and insecurity is universally turn off in any form. understated unselfabsorbed realness is the most attractive trait to me in 09. from my experiences, dudes that talk about themselves or try to explain who they are 24/7 are usually the least cognizant and least fun to be around because they are spending all their energy thinking about themselves and how they come off. don't do that. don't overthink or over explain/sell yourself. maybe it's an age thing but a lot of my girlfriends are falling for soulful-observant-only-speak-when-they-have-something-thoughtful-to-say-type dudes after dealing with arrogant handsome boy modeling school types. it's a no brainer. get over the superficial hangups... unless you have superficial expectations. good luck then if that is the case.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    What everyone here is really trying to say is this:

The key to landing women is simply building a collection of rare and killer records from around the globe.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Why don't you take a class like dancing or cooking at a local adult school? You will be able to interact with others, and if you're self conscious about your skin, just say that you have a skin condition which is harmless; even say it to the whole class. No one is going to scream in horror. If you like a girl in the class, just be her partner or sit next to her. Then make small talk, just pretend you are talking to an old friend. Then after the class ask her to have coffee with you.

People don't understand why it's hard for me to be myself. Not because i know people can see me, but I feel the dry skin, the itch, the pain like a big healing wound and crusts on my face all the time.
    That's where the loneliness kicks in. No one can understand how that feels like. All they think is well you're probably over-exaggerating. I'm not.
    When I don't want to approach a girl it's because I feel really ashamed and uncomfortable about myself.

I feel like it's hard to be myself, too. I am difficult to get to know and people think I am cold. My face always looks upset and people get the wrong impression. No one even understands my jokes. No one calls me on the phone except my mom or dad or people who want something. My only serious relationship was with a drug addict. I don't have a job. I have no money. I have no car and have to ride my bike every-f*cking-where. My record collection sucks and I have shitty speakers.

Should I just go kill myself? Should I start threads about my lonely life on Soul Strut? Should I hide under a rock until I am 31 and then mope around about how difficult my life has been?

OY, you are never going to lose your virginity because you are never going to try.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Damn, that's some serious schitt, Almond.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Stop being a Bitch and get your game up.

By this point in the thread this and Almond's posts pretty much say it all.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    post a pic of your soft!!!!

If you're standing next to a girl who is pretty tell her she's pretty. That's how it starts. Forget about pounding, you just need to find a way to engage them socially without thinking about yourself. What's the worst that will happen? Maybe someone will affirm your worst social anxieties? Every coochie out there is yours if you want it, seduction is a powerful thing that operates independent of reason.