31yo. Male and still a virgin..

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Fake or not, these threads sure do bring out the best and worst of the Board.

Not sure how healthcare works where you are, but if there???s any way you can get therapy for free or cheap, do it. Straight up - drinking, drugging, churching and weightlifting will help in different ways and degrees, but unless you get your personal baggage in check (resenting your past, low-self-esteem, self-defeating, depressed), none of those things will help in the long run. Being physically healthy and attractive doesn???t mean you got your shit (relatively) together. The chances of a healthy relationship will be slim when you can???t hold up your end because of your heavy-duty issues.

If none of these things matter and you just want to get laid, save a couple of hundred dollars, take a thorough shower, hire a professional and stay the hell away from underage girls.
    They are professionals for a reason, what you look like and how experienced you are does not matter. Doctors don't turn people away because they are unhealthy, get me?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

I know it is meant as a joke, but have u ever lost someone close who commited suicide this way? I guess not.

oh gawd.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I know it is meant as a joke, but have u ever lost someone close who commited suicide this way? I guess not.

oh gawd.

Sayin'. We really don't need to get into that, do we?

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

oh gawd.

Word, we can not allow this amazing topic to get derailed by some old "what about me me me me" bullshit! Unless you are a 31 year old virgin, this thread aint about you!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Yo yogurt orange, seriously rent elephant man, even that dude got ass. you'll be inspired. Seriously, that cry baby shit will never get you laid. If this dude managed to build his confidence and hook up with a female, you can to.

If this dude managed to build his confidence and hook up with a female, you can to.

Sayin'! I mean, this dude calls himself Donger, and even he can get laid.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    oof, what??s this.

let me add my two cents.

dude, you are not alone.
    there are quite a number of people without any experience at your age and above that do not feel comfortable.

some time ago there were a couple of reports about the so called "absolute beginners", meaning adults without any sexual experience and or relationships". they have internet groups or meet each other in person to discuss their issues. it??s maybe better to get in touch with them, instead of asking the strut. I can??t help with contacts though.

• And how did you end up on soulstrut again?

And how did you end up on soulstrut again?

He googled "overweight bad skin not getting laid". Soulstrut was the first hit.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I'm sure this is an alias after all these replies, but I'll bite...I'm not a virgin nor am I an seasoned expert with dating either, but I have to co-sign on the anti-depressants. I take a very low dosage (depression/suicide runs on my mothers side-related) and it has worked wonders for my confidence and how I interact with people. Years ago, I was the mopiest, anti-social, self-pitying (I'm 5'2" and used to have acne. Combined with non-existent social skills and idiot kids being kids, I got a lot of shit in high school) guy you could possibly meet. The stigma behind anti-depressants, with that "happy pills" and "Big Pharm is out to screw you" garbage, is crap. Considering that everyone and their dog is on some sort of drug; out of necessity, recreation or to solve some problem caused by lifestyle choices, you shouldn't feel ashamed to level those chemicals out. I have no problem being able to strike up conversations with women, single or otherwise...at least the mature ones. It's not a race to obtain some invisible badge of sexual manhood, so you can compete with your peers who have a girlfriend or wife.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    become a musician

ladies love the pianist

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm sure this is an alias after all these replies, but I'll bite...

Even the best salesman will tell you that sometimes you have to ???ask for the order?????????same thing with getting laid. When I was working at and hitting up the clubs back in the day I had a buddy Kevin that proved this repeatedly. Dude wasn???t the best looking guy in the world but he would say anything to anyone. I watched him over and over again just simply walk up to strange women and have them heading back to our apartment within 10 minutes. I used to tell a couple of my co-workers about his ability and one night they wanted to come hang out and witness it for themselves. We went to one of the bigger Disco???s out on Long Island called ???Speak Easy??? (Speaks later on for you younger dudes)??????..We were waiting on line to pay admission to the club when this good looking girl comes walking out???.Kevin just walks right up to her and says ???Wanna go to my Van and fool around??????.and she says ???sure??????..my co-worker buddies can???t believe it and they accuse us of setting the whole thing up. About an hour later Kevin joins us back in the club and 2 hours later is headed home with a different girl. His secret???.He just didn???t give a shit???.and he treated these girls like trash more often than not???..it was a very eye opening, yet sad lesson. And make no mistake, he was turned down plenty and got slapped a few times???but dude just kept at it and had no shame???..even if he had only a 10% success rate he was still getting laid more than anyone else I knew.

Years later his exploits almost got him killed when he hooked up with the wrong person???but he would have died with a smile on his face.

Personally I think higher of women and myself to use his tactics???....plus I don't have the balls to use these tactics......but they sure as hell worked.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

oh gawd.

Word, we can not allow this amazing topic to get derailed by some old "what about me me me me" bullshit! Unless you are a 31 year old virgin, this thread aint about you!

Sorry if hurt anyone's feelings with my lil' rant. i just can't stand it. that's all. No threadjack. Back to assuming that he's an alias. I guess (he's) not.

• they have internet groups or meet each other in person to discuss their issues. it??s maybe better to get in touch with them, instead of asking the strut. I can??t help with contacts though.

Only in America I guess, won't find it that easily in Holland. And that elephant man yeah well it's extreme for one. Second, there's a reason why everyone who sees him admire him instantly for his courage or whatever. What are the chances me living out a film-like scenario IRL?
    I feel it can't be compared to me.

Beauty standards go up and up no one would ever want to be in my or his shoes..

But I do get what you're saying

• Tripledouble knows the deal, listen to him! Build your own life and confidence so you can feel good about yourself. Anything but real self-confidence is see-through to most women. I know to me the most unattractive thing of all is arrogance and a guy trying to "act cool."

Hear that alot from women so i consider it be true.. Doesn't explain why arrogant tainted heads acting cool and tough all the time get mad game, but i mustn't ovehthink this so I've been told.

• I'm sure this is an alias after all these replies, but I'll bite...I'm not a virgin nor am I an seasoned expert with dating either, but I have to co-sign on the anti-depressants.

Ive been into psych hospitals in and out since i was 12yo. A real nuthouse experince (and a few thereafter) was around 16. This isn't a joke. And I'm not depressed, those pills don't live up my mood. I'm pissed, mad and I feel like I'm in jail or someone put a spell on me saying "you will never get laid and ruin your own life" or "you will only have/find 1 true love in your whole life and that's it"
    which is a scary thought btw. a lot of christians seem to think that way but forcing that upon someone, think of the consequences and implications. It's not healthy.

• 1 true love in your life.....that should shit on a plethora of unmemorable, awkward encounters you may have in your lifetime!!

• Fake or not, these threads sure do bring out the best and worst of the Board.

Don't worry. Ever been on Dutch-forums before? Man most of the Dutch people are some non-sympathetic sons of B* I'm used to those.. A picture of a rope doesn't scare me or offend me in any way. He wasn't that original anyway now was he?

Prove that your Dutch.

• 1 true love in your life.....that should shit on a plethora of unmemorable, awkward encounters you may have in your lifetime!!

Meaning it would be ideal? No not to me. It may sound idealistic to have 1 true love in ones life but as with a lot of ideals it doesn't stroke with how things work and unfold irl. A One true love girl who would be interested in someone like must be either Amish, crazy or had some fast life prior to when she met me. And that's not an ideal i have in mind.

Would girls go for an non-experienced ugly guy. Or rather a good looking young guy with beautiful skin, posture, confidence (because he had a lot of experience to show for on his Resume) and a set of eyes that sparkle and say he lived each of his past days in extacy?

(throw in the imaginary beach, sunset, tiki torches whatever)

I'm rambling. My English is very poor and I have a plagueing small migraine that hurts enough for me to wanna throw up.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Pony Boy
    NZ Shadow

• NZshadow is cool he PM-d me..

• Prove that your Dutch.

Hoe wil je dat ik bewijs dat ik een Nederlander ben dan?

Who you callin a "Hoe"

• have you been doing your pushups?

Prove that your Dutch.

Okay, prove your eczema and virginity.

• Eczema i never take pictures of myself. Thats a good indicator. Second, how do you prove male virginity? That's a good question btw. I'll take that to yahoo-answers.

• Prove that your Dutch.

Dude, Gary's got his kid typing again.

I mean, the first time was cute and all, but...

• have you been doing your pushups?

No but will do a few in a moment. Loading the soulstrut-page got a little weird for me few minutes ago. As if there were another server-attack. Anyone experienced the same or is your american govt. tapping into my modem?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Prove that your Dutch.

Dude, Gary's got his kid typing again.

I mean, the first time was cute and all, but...