Im thinking about getting a tattoo

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
How f*ckin annoying is it when some asshole says "im thinking about getting a tattoo"?Dude! thats totally AWESOME! im thinking about throatpunching you because you are an insecure poser who thinks they will come across cool if they talk about the 'awesome backpiece' or 'sick maori tatt' they are thinking of getting.well done cock, you are entertaining the thought of possibly getting a tattoo, how f*cking original of you. I really look forward to hanging with you and your totally sick imaginary tattoo and shooting the shit on a regular basis.cunts.

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Try working in a tattoo shop. You wouldn't believe some of the shit people ask for.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "I'm thinking of starting a thread on soulstrut...."

• ageage 1,131 Posts

well done cock

cunts.

hahahahaha.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself. I really dig the tribal stuff, so expressive. Or maybe I'm going to get "world peace and eternal love" in chinese signs. I think it's great that nowadays tattoos aren't stigmatized any more and you can even show them off at work. I really like that.

• do you have maori tattoos NZ?

• You know what hurts less than getting a tattoo?

Talking about getting a tattoo.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    You should get a tattoo of yourself furiously typing this thread, on your arm. but in the tatto version, the tattoo you is getting a tattoo while typing the thread, and the tattoo you's tattoo is of you reading the thread that you are writing.

I just blew your mind, didn't i?

• You know what hurts less than getting a tattoo?

Talking about getting a tattoo.

I'll be using that one.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Haha. True douche moves.

People who get tattoos, in general, are badasses. And badasses, in general, become that way because they don't stand around and think about shit. They just do it. If they do think about shit, they certainly don't tell anyone. It's just think, and then do.

Anyone who says "I'm thinking about getting a tattoo" should be held down and given a tattoo that says "Don't allow this person to get any more tattoos." They are people who should not be getting tattoos.

The only talk surrounding a tattoo should be "Once my check comes I can finally get my tattoo." The tattoo will be gotten, it's simply a matter of when.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I want to get the words "This can't be good..." tattooed in little tiny letters right above my asshole. Because I figure anybody who's close enough to be reading it will already be thinking "wow, this isn't good" and then he/she will see that tattoo and be like "OH SNAP! HA"

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Haha. True douche moves.

People who get tattoos, in general, are badasses. And badasses, in general, become that way because they don't stand around and think about shit. They just do it. If they do think about shit, they certainly don't tell anyone. It's just think, and then do.

Anyone who says "I'm thinking about getting a tattoo" should be held down and given a tattoo that says "Don't allow this person to get any more tattoos." They are people who should not be getting tattoos.

The only talk surrounding a tattoo should be "Once my check comes I can finally get my tattoo." The tattoo will be gotten, it's simply a matter of when.

This is awesome.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself. I really dig the tribal stuff, so expressive

Same here, I am going to get a butterfly on my lower back w/ some Chinese or Japanese script behind the butterfly, cause the butterfly says to us in a universal language "Peace & Love"

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself. I really dig the tribal stuff, so expressive

Same here, I am going to get a butterfly on my lower back w/ some Chinese or Japanese script behind the butterfly, cause the butterfly says to us in a universal language "Peace & Love"

That's so freakin deep!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    That's what Shiloh said!

I'm going to get a tattoo on my forehead in giant letters that says PLEASE HIRE ME. SERIOUSLY. DON'T BE A DICK???I REALLY NEED A JOB. THANKS IN ADVANCE.[/b] because it'll help me stand out in this tough job market.

• I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself. I really dig the tribal stuff, so expressive

Same here, I am going to get a butterfly on my lower back w/ some Chinese or Japanese script behind the butterfly, cause the butterfly in reality[/b] says to us in a universal language MOO GOO GAI PAN[/b]

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    hahahahahahahaha!!!for real or house chicken special $1.25[/b]
    Like Frankie used to say, "Cause that's exactly what you're worth!"

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Same here, I am going to get a butterfly on my lower back w/ some Chinese or Japanese script behind the butterfly, cause the butterfly in reality[/b] says to us in a universal language MOO GOO GAI PAN[/b]

I'm going to get a tattoo in Chinese that reads/means "Harmony" or "Serenity" or some shit, and I'll have a Chinese dude there with me to verify it.

It'll have a little asterisk next to it and below will be another tattoo with an asterisk and a tattoo in Chinese that reads "Yeah, that's right. This white guy knows the rael!"

• Man, I was hoping this thread would give me some good ideas for the tattoo I have been thinking about getting. And I am not disappointed, these are some great ideas.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself. I really dig the tribal stuff, so expressive.

In the 90's everyone had tribal. Now you don't see it anywhere. Tattoo removal and cover-up work must have been a boom in the early 2000's.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Man, I was hoping this thread would give me some good ideas for the tattoo I have been thinking about getting. And I am not disappointed, these are some great ideas.

I"m now thinking about getting a tattoo of myself thinking about getting a tattoo:

• Man, I was hoping this thread would give me some good ideas for the tattoo I have been thinking about getting. And I am not disappointed, these are some great ideas.

I'm still thinking about it too, but It would be pretty cool to get a tattoo of my girlfriend's name.

• I'm thinking about getting a tattoo...

Man, I was hoping this thread would give me some good ideas for the tattoo I have been thinking about getting. And I am not disappointed, these are some great ideas.

I'm still thinking about it too, but It would be pretty cool to get a tattoo of my girlfriend's name.

I believe that means you'll automatically be together forever. If you have a causal interest in this woman, I say do it.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    I work with a guy who has the Led Zeppelin symbols inked across his arm. Weapon related tattoos are dumb, too. And there are the forearm compass stars...Maybe I'm disconnected from the eyesore Ed Hardy/skull-and-bones wearing scenester bullshit every girl my age is into, but doesnt that star thing orignally have heroin-related connotations?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My daughters gave each other tatoos for Xmas......they are from their favorite cartoon from when they were kids called "Somewhere In Dreamland" which is about two little poor kids who dream of going to a land where cupcakes and ice cream grow on trees....my younger kid got the "pre-dream" kids while the older one got the "dream state" kids......to each their own.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Try working in a tattoo shop. You wouldn't believe some of the shit people ask for.

After doing a google image search for tattoos to post in this thread, I probably would believe some of the shit people ask for.

• 'stupid tattoo' IS a pretty fun google image search...

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Seriously. I wonder how many people think they were the first one to come up with the bellybutton as anus idea.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

After doing a google image search for tattoos to post in this thread, I probably would believe some of the shit people ask for.

A buddy of mine worked at a shop in Ft. Worth and was one of the better artists in town.....he hated doing the standard wall art and Olde English lettering....one day a kid comes in and asks for the stock Superman logo..... dude does NOT want to do this and tells the kid it will be $200 instead of the standard $40.......kid pays and goes for it.....my buddy quit on the spot and asked another artist to handle it.

He liked to say that there is a place in hell where everyone who has the same stock tatoo will spend eternity together.

He was killed two years ago at the age of 28 leaving behind a wife and 3 month old daughter.

RIP Jeff Y

I have a lot of his original art that has never been used....if there's any interest I'll pull them out and post photos.....he specialized in the 50's Betty Page/Hot Rod style.