Who is/was the Funkiest Jew?

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Musically? Sammy Davis Jr. dont count.

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

• Options
    Gots to be my man Guzzo, act like you know.

• Whoopi Goldberg

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Benjamin Disraeli

Gots to be my man Guzzo, act like you know.

Don't he have a rap video floating around?

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    I'd have to give a nod to Dave Pike

• Marc....

• Al Kooper
    Donald Fagen
    Leiber & Stoller
    Doc Pomus

• DAVID AXELROD

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Dave Tarras

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    this one dude on a kibbutz i stayed on.

Uri hadnt showered in months. dude was all grimey, had the sickest jewfro, was as hairy as a yeti, smelt like poo and had gnarly feet (f*ckin hippy was always barefoot).

All he did was pull cones and play Bob Marley songs on his acoustic guitar that actually had funky streaks where his nasty fingers scraped the wood.

Dude got so much foreign pussy it was unreal.

mostly Swedes and Danes.

Uri was funkiest Jew i know.

• the guy on the left -

• All he did was pull cones and play Bob Marley songs on his acoustic guitar that actually had funky streaks where his nasty fingers scraped the wood.

If I had a dollar for every Israeli 'rasta' I have seen play redemption song on the guitar while traveling I'd have enough dollars to make my wife a miniskirt.
    meaning your comment is funny because it seems there are more than one of these dudes walking barefoot on the planet and somehow getting young and lost tourists girls!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    the guy on the left -

Jim Morrison?

• the guy on the left -

Jim Morrison?

Everyone knows that's Eddie Vedder...

LULZ!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

• This guy:

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• All he did was pull cones and play Bob Marley songs on his acoustic guitar that actually had funky streaks where his nasty fingers scraped the wood.

If I had a dollar for every Israeli 'rasta' I have seen play redemption song on the guitar while traveling I'd have enough dollars to make my wife a miniskirt.
    meaning your comment is funny because it seems there are more than one of these dudes walking barefoot on the planet and somehow getting young and lost tourists girls!

• Im not one to throw this graemlin around, however in this case:

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

All he did was pull cones and play Bob Marley songs on his acoustic guitar that actually had funky streaks where his nasty fingers scraped the wood.

no doubt.

Im not one to throw this graemlin around, however in this case:

Funky and quite freaky and nasty.

• Im not one to throw this graemlin around, however in this case:

Funky and quite freaky and nasty.

i am occasionally shocked by his funkiness. also, he seems to embody all meanings of "funky," including "smells like sex."

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

was Ike Turner Jewish?

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

Ha! A-to-the-D is my stock joke answer to pretty much any funky Jew question. That song is quite possibly the least funky song ever recorded.