DEPRESSION....

2»

Comments

• slushslush 691 Posts
    life in Japan's trippin' me out...

i went through the saaaame thang in tokyo. i dont know if thats where your at but that place will do any sane man's head in. my suggestion is to go to zushi beach, go to fuji, or maybe just go home. perspective is always key. and zoloft is dope too

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    life in Japan's trippin' me out...

Yo,

Remember how crazy that broad went in that Lost In Translation shit?

h

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    there is always jesus

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Yo sheep.

Excercise. Always good.

Comedy.... Go bust out some of your funniest flicks man. Laughter is a very powerful medicine for the blues.

Talking... Go hook up a female friend and get a chat on with her.

Sunlight.. Boosts the feel good vibes in the brain.. dont shut yourself in the crib.

Soul... Might I suggest C*sm* B's Love Break.

Family &
    Friends... Always there to catch you man.

Dont try to ignore it though, cause it'll kick you right in the ass.

Remember to realize that IT WILL get better.

PAECE!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    mullumbimby hippy

Aussies are funny

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Huge difference between "being depressed" and suffering from depression. Go to a doctor and get yourself diagnosed, that's a tremendous and ultimately necessary first step.

If you do suffer from it, my best to you dude. I suffer from horrible depression (runs in la familia) and it's terribly difficult at times, but you can get through it. The right balance between productivity and relaxation is key for me, but keeping the balance is very tough when things are "manic" and whatnot.

Also, although many other people I know take meds I am not a true believer in them (no Cruise.) That's not saying don't do it, I'm just saying that personally they're not for me. I've seen people get on meds and it really dulls their personality, and that's something I don't want. However I think it would be best to speak to a doctor about heavy drugs such as Prozac and Zoloft, and about how they can have an effect on your personality. However there's over the counter natural remedies that you can take and they may help you out. I use Sam-E, Omega 3 vitamins and I try to eat a healthy diet.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Yo sheep.

Excercise. Always good.

Comedy.... Go bust out some of your funniest flicks man. Laughter is a very powerful medicine for the blues.

Talking... Go hook up a female friend and get a chat on with her.

Sunlight.. Boosts the feel good vibes in the brain.. dont shut yourself in the crib.

Soul... Might I suggest C*sm* B's Love Break.

Family &
    Friends... Always there to catch you man.

Dont try to ignore it though, cause it'll kick you right in the ass.

Remember to realize that IT WILL get better.

PAECE!!

co-sign laughing.

The only thing that helps me when I'm down is music. Nothing else I know can have such a extreme (good) effect on me than music.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh yeah, dude, defininitely try to have a regular to healthy sex life. (but very true)