DAY OF SERVICE

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Me and my kids got it in this morning... there's a whole lot of Obama love on this forum, so who here has heeded or has plans to heed the man's call to SERVE today? It's not too late, you can still get up, get out and do somethin'

Comments

• I'm doing 2 different services. lets keep the spirit alive!

• i'm all for it, but this shouldnt just be happening on mlk day and thanksgiving. make it a regular habit.

i washed dishes for four hours for a fundraiser brunch. it was kind of meditative

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i'm all for it, but this shouldnt just be happening on mlk day and thanksgiving. make it a regular habit.

i washed dishes for four hours for a fundraiser brunch. it was kind of meditative

you are 100% right, sir... i know how you do, brotha! my kids are getting old enough now that i'm not always chained to the house, so i plan on getting out and doing a LOT of community service on the regular and bringing my youngins with me so that this can become a way of life for them as well, on some "this is what we do" schitt

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I have 3 or more on going volunteer jobs. Today's:
    http://iraqnamesproject.wordpress.com/

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I'M SERVING FOOLS ON THE NET JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAY HOLLERBACK

• bringing my youngins with me so that this can become a way of life for them as well, on some "this is what we do" schitt

my man, that is a beautiful thing.
    super props

tomorrow: rebirth of the nation