CHERRY HILL, NJ vs Philly?

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone in southside NJ, hollar here, PM, or email

I seen a few ads in the phone book....no car, should I hop over to Philly? I might not be able to get over the bridge until Tuesday...

I'll be around Cherry Hill for work this week. I'll be free at night but I definitely needs my beauty rest.

Collingswood stand up?

-M

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude there's nothing in Cherry Hill or most of South Jersey for that matter. Whatever it is you should definitely make it to Philly. If you're there tonight come check me out in a couple hours - I'm hitting Philly up for suppertime this evening.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Dude there's nothing in Cherry Hill or most of South Jersey for that matter.

We were on a train returning from Philadephia to New York one evening and based on my conversation with an engaging "home health aide," I get the impression that Trenton has a lively gentleman's club scene.

Whatever it is you should definitely make it to Philly.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    aint shit in Cherry Hill, but I will always have fond memories of that burg...when my band would play the Trocadero in Philly we would stay with some friends in Cherry Hill....some backyard bbq and chill time...nice when you are on the road.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    mylatency, did you really need to ask this?!?!?!

i thought you were diplo cheerleader #1. you should know for a fact that you gotta get over that bridge.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=386549&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

go see cosmo and get some good food while youre at it.(tell cosmo to call me up while youre at it)

there is a record store in mapleshade...album hunter. pretty crappy, but i have found the occasional roy ayers he's coming for a dollar in there.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    naah I'm just tired and cranky and asking rhetorical questions
    I'll see y'all tomorrow night maybe

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    just interested, but why did you edit where i said you were "captain-props-to-diplo"?

i find it more flattering than your choice of "cheerleader #1" and i gotta say it feels strange to have my posts edited by the person with which i am engaged in conversation.

regardless, i meant no harm, but fall back with the uber editing.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    fall back with the uber editing.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    just interested, but why did you edit where i said you were "captain-props-to-diplo"?

That schitt is seriously week.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts

That schitt is seriously week.

You're abusing your power as a moderater dude.