K-Def appreciation

DJ_PhillieDJ_Phillie 199 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
a slept-on producer from new jersey...recently been getting some attention for his work on ghostface's pretty toney album and odb's osirious mix cd. can i get a hell yeah?peep some of his work at http://www.kdef.biz

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    How Nice I Am

Best slepton tune EVAR!

And his Real Live LP work, unfadeable!

• Options
    K-Def and Larry-O be on some real live shit....

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

"...I'm so frustrated". Too many more to name. Cat's nice with his, no doubt!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. Nick Wiz, Ez Lpee, Rocwilder, Latief, and King of Chill get props too.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    his lotug and intelligent hoodlum work.......top notch.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    His ARTIFACTS - Hot remix is the butterz...

peace.

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    His ARTIFACTS - Hot remix is the butterz...

peace.

http://www.tame-one.com/audio/itsgettinhotremix.mp3

i concur... dope remix

RD

George Benson CTI raer...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    (going over my two posts a day limit)

1). Didn't he also do the cuts on "Da Youngsta's" tracks? I thought dude ripped it on "MAD PROPS". And wasn't he the dude who actually did all the cuts on all the LOTUG releases? I thought that was funny since LOTUG had Lord Jazz as a DJ.

2). I was just listening to "World Renown" a couple of days. Classic jazzed out rap shite. I know one of the emcee's from World Renown was on Marley Marl's BBE album.

3). Is this Artifacts remix an actual release? I only have a dj spinna bootleg

4). He's recently done stuff with Ghost and who else? Nevermind, I just read up on my read-ups

The Artifacts remix by Spinna is different I believe... the K-Def remix was a white-label only jawn, but it's recently been bootlegged in Japan (this month)... the original white label hits up to $250 in Japan when it's turns up!!!

peace.