BEAR CLAW...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
... FIN TO ROCK ONE RIGHT NOW.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO YINKNOW, THAT'S WHAT THE CALL "A THROWBACK"

B/W

THIS ONE IS GOING OUT TO THE DUDE WHO WAS TALMBOUT NO HIP-HOP ON THE JAWN.

-.-- .- .... -- . . -. / -.-- .- .... -- ... .- -.-- .. -. ..--..

• ZGs back in this beech punching noobs in the fuc*ing face

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HAHAHA.

"PUNNCH YOU IN TEH f*cking FACE"

ZGS MOUNT THE F*ck UP.

• I'm saying.

I'm almost swore this place off as a new years resolution. too many scrubs coming through peeing in the punchbowl.

then i sez no. i'm back in this bitch with the hommy Cosmo.

anyone tet plaese to get teh punchbowl face.

straight up IP tracking in 09. I'm knocking on doors this year.

• i dont know what youre talking about but its making me hungry for donuts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• SHIG!

now if we can get Tsega to show up in this thread it will eb realy on

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ::: GOD CONNECTION :::

B/W

"LOOK WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE"

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Dude~!

I'm chillin' listening 2 sum Hot Dog Garbage!!!

Where these Claws at? Do we have anything close 2 it up here???

• I:M BUILDING THE BOY DAMIEN A STUDIO TOMMORROW

• Good night and godspeed to all fo us

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I:M

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    SO MUCH LOSERS

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

ZGS MOUNT THE F*ck UP.

[i]BAM-BAAAAAAAA-TAAAA!

---

• The call hath been risen

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I f*ckin love it when the good people in the world get a lil drunk...sometimes I reread my drunk posts and cringe, but you know what F*ck it....I'm havin a damn good time being an ass hole most of the time.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    BRING THAT SHIT BACK TO "THE POND" KID.

• hey dude! aw man!!! i miss tsega. havent talked to him in a looong time. whut u been up to? we got rid of all the records and i am very very sad. of course, im pretty sure we saved some of the better ones if u catch my drift. but the rest went to goodwill i believe which is sad but also the awesomest thing in my book. it had to be about maybe 10,000 or so.

anyways, sheck this out!

http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnic-doughs.htm

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I just took off Smog and put on CRU...that's right CRU...less sappy shit on 09.

• ah i see its a party!!! i dont know how played out this is out there but u just dont hear this enough round here. so to u east coast fools that are up late...

• guido spacemen

also, portuguese sausage. yum

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

now if we can get Tsega to show up on Soul Strut...

b/w

I need some grub right now.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I f*ckin love it when the good people in the world get a lil drunk...sometimes I reread my drunk posts and cringe, but you know what F*ck it....I'm havin a damn good time being an ass hole most of the time.

Just got back from the 1310 Ticket anniversary show at the House Of Blues and I SWEAR I saw Inky there!!!!

• RerogRerog 569 Posts

Just got back from the 1310 Ticket anniversary show at the House Of Blues and I SWEAR I saw Inky there!!!!

I know that was a good time..I'm sure you had a few beers yourself. Did you get the book? I want to pick that up.

• Berenklauw
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A berenklauw (Bear's claw in English) is a fried fast food snack from the Netherlands. It consists of a sliced meatball and fried onion rings on a wooden skewer, smothered in peanut sauce (also known as satay sauce) which originated in the Indonesian cuisine. The snack is also served with "Zigeunersaus" (literally translated: Gypsy-sauce), should one not like satay sauce. Sometimes, pineapple or paprika are used as well as onion rings.

• Berenklauw

A berenklauw (Bear's claw in English) is a fried fast food snack from the Netherlands. It consists of a sliced meatball and fried onion rings on a wooden skewer, smothered in peanut sauce (also known as satay sauce) which originated in the Indonesian cuisine. The snack is also served with "Zigeunersaus" (literally translated: Gypsy-sauce), should one not like satay sauce. Sometimes, pineapple or paprika are used as well as onion rings.

i just ate this beer bottle

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    One more vodka OJ or not
    ??? It is 12:48 and decisions must be made!

• Ok, Fusk it then,

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Berenklauw

YO SON.