SD People: Inaugaration Parties?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Sorry, rest of soulstrut, but I'm curious if there is a party or something going on. ThaPhil? G**e? Anna? Cas? Anybody DJing at a bar or something? I work the next day, but I'm thinking about maybe dragging my ass out of the house to celebrate.maybe.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i got the work cell next week.

come thru the record show saturday and we'll celebrate at my table with cutty bangs. i have paul barman records for you.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Shit, my wife wants to start packing our shit up on saturday, even though i totally don't want to.

Now that i've started looking for banjo records there are always all these awesome looking lounge/easy/exotica records laying around, but I never buy them because I just have the room or the time.

But now that all the banjo records will be smashed, I guess I can do those instead.

Yeah, Maybe I'll hang out at your table for a while. Can I bring my banjo and play it at your table to entice people over?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Shit, my wife wants to start packing our shit up on saturday, even though i totally don't want to.

Now that i've started looking for banjo records there are always all these awesome looking lounge/easy/exotica records laying around, but I never buy them because I just have the room or the time.

But now that all the banjo records will be smashed, I guess I can do those instead.

Yeah, Maybe I'll hang out at your table for a while. Can I bring my banjo and play it at your table to entice people over?

abandon the banjo records for paul barman 12"s. i have test press insturdmastals over here. and set lists made by the man himself that are very frame worthy for your new digggs.

no live banjo playing before 8pm.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Its almost worth buying that paul barman shit just so i can give it back to anna......