Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "Naw, we straight."

I LOVE IT.

• "Driver, get me to a bathroom with the QUICKNESS!!"

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    "Naw, we straight."

I LOVE IT.

"You best keep that....Where's my tea? You got my tea? Naw, we straight...naw that's you..."

YES!!!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Where's The Cos?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    "NOT the Velveeta!"

• I love that place. Old lady reflected int he mirror is creepy.

• Last night Obama and Mayor Fenty shot hoops at the Marie Reed Center in Adams Morgan. My wife and I belong to the Y downtown so now we're waiting for them to show up there.
    I'm sure his secret service detail is loving this.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    As a lifelong White Sox fan I wonder how long it will be until that becomes "really cool."

• My buddy ordered cheese over his hash browns there and the waiter looked at him like he had just landed his spaceship out front.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    best half smoke i ever had!

actually it was the ONLY one i ever had but it doesnt mean it wasnt the best!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Technically it also makes it the worst also, I think....

• Old lady reflected int he mirror is creepy.

Exactly what I thought, Super-Creepy, she's in his grill in the most scary way. She should be a new graemlin face for scary since there isn't one.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

Technically it also makes it the worst also, I think....

true

• "NOT the Velveeta!"

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Was that Beanie Sigel playing in the background inside?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Last night Obama and Mayor Fenty shot hoops at the Marie Reed Center in Adams Morgan. My wife and I belong to the Y downtown so now we're waiting for them to show up there.
    I'm sure his secret service detail is loving this.

I like how Fenty looks like he can hardly contain his urge to say "Obama is hanging out with ME!"

I really wanted to like Fenty, and while he has yet to do anything major-league dumb like our last mayor seemed to on the regular, I just get an iffy vibe from him. Paper-thin and awkward. Proof that you can't aquire charisma and charm.