2»

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Bassie:

Your next mission, should you choose to accept it:

Bonus beat:

• Cut and Nu : The Prequel

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hey Sis ??? Buffalo is GREAT. I am so glad to get out of that stupid hicktown and away from all those small-minded people. You know, the more people I meet here and tell them about myself and hear what they do, I can see how that place was holding me back, caging me in.
    How are YOU????? I know you only got a year and two months left on your time so I really hope you are behaving. Don???t roll your eyes at me! ha ha But seriously, I really miss you Sis and am already making plans to move into a place big enough for the both of us. How is Dad? I don???t think I???m ready to speak to him just yet, but tell him I???m doing fine and that I love him. Anyways I???ll be up for a visit next weekend, so call me with whatever you need.
    There???s also a few Creem mags for you (I know you opened them before my letter you bitch!) and a picture of me and Cory who is my closest friend here in the city. This is at his apartment and I???m crashing here until I get enough money for my own place oops I mean our place ha ha. We have some really wild parties here at the pad ??? just your kind of thing ha ha!! He???s introducing me to some really cool people and one of them gave me a job at her bar. Her name is Donna and she is really beautiful. I can???t wait for you to meet her.
    Well that???s all for now. I can???t wait to see you and take care of yourself ??? I know you always do!
    Love,
    Patrick
    PS. Don???t I look good in my new jacket? ha ha

Hey Christine ??? Check out all the fun I???m having without you! You can keep your weak homegrown, I???m living the HIGH life in the city.
    You would never fit in here, you???re too small-minded.
    Go to hell,
    Patrick
    PS. Tell Ed I said F*CK YOU

• GOLD