Last Look

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Last one for a while, Enjoy:img src="http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii235/ceesjack/ssttrruutt
/last/ad11ca3335e41bc0d335e5dd21b9eaf2c01.jpg" alt="" />

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Once again, awesome.
    It's nice to see D.R. Hooker's family

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    To go with your Star Wars theme...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/growingupstarwars/pool/show/

AWESOME~!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

Nice ARP in the background (from that pool)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Yeah.. That flickr group is awesome!

• WOW.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    WOW.

Double WOW. That just expands the mind by leaps and bounds. So many unanswerable questions. Where to begin?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    WOW.

Double WOW. That just expands the mind by leaps and bounds. So many unanswerable questions. Where to begin?

The thing is, my mind is much more boggled by the dude on the right's sweater than by anything about the dude on the left.

• add this:

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    WOW.

The thing is, my mind is much more boggled by the dude on the right's sweater than by anything about the dude on the left.

My eye wanders to the sparse Christmas tree with the pink flamingo at the top.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I think Scott (l) happened to be in the neighbourhood with Kyle's Christmas gift in the car and decided to drop by with it. It also happened to be the night of the second annual ugly Christmas sweater/potluck party that the town's multi-faith discussion group/book club were having - at Kyle's house, of course. Scott felt like he was intruding and really didn't want to come in, but on Kyle's insistence, he said OK to one drink of Fatima's amazing peach punch.
    Scott is used to being an outsider anywhere he goes, so he adapted quite quickly. But Kyle wasn't expecting to feel as awkward as he did once he saw Scott standing next to Phyllis and Marta by the pastoral embroidery. He was disappointed in himself and to quash these feelings, he asked someone to take a picture of the two of them in front of the tree.
    They're not as close as they used to be, sometimes they see each other at Wal-Mart or at the gas station. Scott always suggests they go for a quick bite and Kyle enthusiastically agrees, but neither ever make that call to get together. Kyle brings this photo out sometimes to remind himself of how important it is to be accepting and understanding and respectful of different lifestyles and experiences. It bums him out that Scott never asked for a copy of the picture.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    WOW.

I can be certain that both guys are straight edge. Based on that sweater and haircut combo, dude on the right does not even party.

• I think Scott (l) happened to be in the neighbourhood with Kyle's Christmas gift in the car and decided to drop by with it. It also happened to be the night of the second annual ugly Christmas sweater/potluck party that the town's multi-faith discussion group/book club were having - at Kyle's house, of course. Scott felt like he was intruding and really didn't want to come in, but on Kyle's insistence, he said OK to one drink of Fatima's amazing peach punch.
    Scott is used to being an outsider anywhere he goes, so he adapted quite quickly. But Kyle wasn't expecting to feel as awkward as he did once he saw Scott standing next to Phyllis and Marta by the pastoral embroidery. He was disappointed in himself and to quash these feelings, he asked someone to take a picture of the two of them in front of the tree.
    They're not as close as they used to be, sometimes they see each other at Wal-Mart or at the gas station. Scott always suggests they go for a quick bite and Kyle enthusiastically agrees, but neither ever make that call to get together. Kyle brings this photo out sometimes to remind himself of how important it is to be accepting and understanding and respectful of different lifestyles and experiences. It bums him out that Scott never asked for a copy of the picture.

If your schedule allows, could you do the same for all of nzshadow's photos? That was inspired!

• Those old sk8 stickers bring back memories..dope!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

"This is from the interent"

• Rick Warren Disses Gay Dog

Monday, January 12, 2009 at 08:37AM

(Pasadena, CA) Rick Warren spends his time trying to spread his message of a love filled and purpose driven life to humans....and animals alike. Over the weekend Warren delivered his message to the 21 canine inhabitants at The Rose Bowl Animal Shelter.

"He toured the shelter giving a belly rub and a cookie to every dog," said Mike Filmore, director of The Rose Bowl Animal Shelter. "Every dog save one, Mr. Nipples, our resident gay dog."

Yes, Rick Warren dissed a gay dog.

???Well of course I did,??? said Warren. ???Mr. Nipples gave me that gay look. The look that says I want to make love to your anus???.It???s very similar to the look I give to beautiful woman that says I want to make love to your vagina. But while my look is family friendly and approved by God, Mr. Nipples??? gay look is not.???

Gay dog activists, during a 10 hour demonstration/parade, demanded that Warren apologize to Mr. Nipples. ???We also demand that Warren rub Mr. Nipples' belly and give him two cookies,??? said Claire Bugle, president of the Gay Dog Lovers Of America.

Warren said that he will not be driven to his knees by gay pressure. ???Look, Mr. Nipples is a confused little dog, who needs therapy to realize that he???s living a lie. And when he makes the choice to act like a normal God-fearing dog, who likes the bitches, I will be more than happy to come back to give him a good belly rub and a sack full of cookies???.God bless.???

NIPS VS RICS

• WOW.

(Pasadena, CA) Rick Warren spends his time trying to spread his message of a love filled and purpose driven life to humans....and animals alike. Over the weekend Warren delivered his message to the 21 canine inhabitants at The Rose Bowl Animal Shelter.

"He toured the shelter giving a belly rub and a cookie to every dog," said Mike Filmore, director of The Rose Bowl Animal Shelter. "Every dog save one, Mr. Nipples, our resident gay dog."

???Well of course I did,??? said Warren. ???Mr. Nipples gave me that gay look. The look that says I want to make love to your anus???.It???s very similar to the look I give to beautiful woman that says I want to make love to your vagina. But while my look is family friendly and approved by God, Mr. Nipples??? gay look is not.???

Gay dog activists, during a 10 hour demonstration/parade, demanded that Warren apologize to Mr. Nipples. ???We also demand that Warren rub Mr. Nipples' belly and give him two cookies,??? said Claire Bugle, president of the Gay Dog Lovers Of America.

Warren said that he will not be driven to his knees by gay pressure. ???Look, Mr. Nipples is a confused little dog, who needs therapy to realize that he???s living a lie. And when he makes the choice to act like a normal God-fearing dog, who likes the bitches, I will be more than happy to come back to give him a good belly rub and a sack full of cookies???.God bless.???

NIPS VS RICS

one of the funniest things i've read in ages!!

???Mr. Nipples gave me that gay look. The look that says I want to make love to your anus???."

NIPS VS RICS

one of the funniest things i've read in ages!!

???Mr. Nipples gave me that gay look. The look that says I want to make love to your anus???."

Did you look at the picture?

Oh no, he???s smoking Jackie???s weed again. Last time, he wrestled me to the ground and put his knee of my throat because he thought I was an angry baboon. I know he???s hallucinating right now. He keeps glancing up at me at crotch-level and looks pretty scared and confused and he has that ready to pounce look in his eyes. Whatever he thinks he???s seeing, it ain???t pretty. F*ck. I???m going to kill Jackie, I told her to not give Vincent any, he can???t handle it. If he attacks me again, I???m fighting back, not like last time. Shit, if I move I might set him off and if I keep standing here, who knows what???s gonna happen. He???s pretty fast, but I think I???m, faster. Shitgoddamn, it would be a lot easier to get the f*ck outta here in a hurry if there weren???t a million boxes of mailers piled up right by the door. Why do I even hang with these people?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Oh no, he???s smoking Jackie???s weed again. Last time, he wrestled me to the ground and put his knee of my throat because he thought I was an angry baboon. I know he???s hallucinating right now. He keeps glancing up at me at crotch-level and looks pretty scared and confused and he has that ready to pounce look in his eyes. Whatever he thinks he???s seeing, it ain???t pretty. F*ck. I???m going to kill Jackie, I told her to not give Vincent any, he can???t handle it. If he attacks me again, I???m fighting back, not like last time. Shit, if I move I might set him off and if I keep standing here, who knows what???s gonna happen. He???s pretty fast, but I think I???m, faster. Shitgoddamn, it would be a lot easier to get the f*ck outta here in a hurry if there weren???t a million boxes of mailers piled up right by the door. Why do I even hang with these people?

I bow down to you bassie. This is so unbelievably great and yet at the same time fills me with an unnerving sense of dread like I've just stepped into some midnight movie style nightmarish existence.

I bow down to you bassie. This is so unbelievably great and yet at the same time fills me with an unnerving sense of dread like I've just stepped into some midnight movie style nightmarish existence.

bassie, I regret to inform you that this is your new Soul Strut avocation. I expect to see at least two of these from you per week. Perhaps even an ongoing thread where your work is featured.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

bassie, I regret to inform you that this is your new Soul Strut avocation. I expect to see at least two of these from you per week. Perhaps even an ongoing thread where your work is featured.

Absofuckinglutly.

Now i have an excuse to horde more random images.

Spellcheck related: hoard or horde?

Mother, he doesn't suspect a thing. I put the powder in his drink before he came into the den. I just topped it off in front of him and said let's have a celebratory toast, to in-laws (chuckle). He should be out in a few minutes. I told Susie this morning, just get through the ceremony and then it's almost over.

(nervous laughter) Oh Father, I am scared. What if the amount is not right? What if he comes to before he's fully buried?

I don't give a damn.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

This is known as "The Chewbacca" doo.

Spellcheck related: hoard or horde?

Hoard. Hoard is to gather a bunch of shit. A Horde is like a group of burly warriors.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

I am looking for a male actor with cat allergies for a short film. must be willing to be filmed nude. must be okay with letting four cats crawl all over you.

film is meant to explore the erotic side of self induced allergic reaction.

no experience needed.

pay will be discussed after reply.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/tlg/991179716.html