Is this j*ck-off headed for the throne??? NRR

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
Unfortunately we still have one foot in the dark ages here with the Queen as our head of state (constitutional monarchy)**. If this little f*ck is up for the throne, I'm moving to the moon.**I had to take an oath of confidentiality at work and my choices were swearing on a bible or pledging to the Queen. I told them neither were binding in my case and isn't my signature enough??? - apparently not and I chose state over church._____________________________________________Times OnlinePublic will forgive Prince Harry over ???Paki??? gibe, says Gordon BrownJenny Booth Gordon Brown today described as "unacceptable" the moment when Prince Harry zoomed his camcorder in on the face of a fellow Sandhurst cadet and mused: "Ah, our little Paki friend, Ahmed". But the Prime Minister predicted that the British public would give the prince the benefit of the doubt over his use of racist language in the 2006 home video. The footage has triggered a furore since it was obtained by the News of the World and published yesterday. The father of Ahmed Raza Khan, now a captain in the Pakistan military, accused Harry of using a hate word, and demanded that he apologise to the Pakistani army and the Pakistan government. St James Palace has issued a statement of apology on the prince's behalf, saying that Harry fully understood how offensive the word Paki could be and was extremely sorry for any offence caused. Today Mr Brown put his own gloss on the controversy, which has prompted 25 per cent of those who voted in a Times Online poll to call for the prince to be sacked from the army. In the film, part recorded by the prince and part by army comrades, Prince Harry also tells a fellow cadet who has swathed his head in cloth during a night exercise in Cyprus: "F*** me, you look like a raghead" - an offensive word for an Arab which St James Palace said the prince had meant to refer to the Taleban. "I think Prince Harry knows that these comments are unacceptable and I think he has made an apology," said Mr Brown. "I think it is a genuine apology. These comments have no part in our life and I think he is meeting his commanding officer quite soon to talk about it. "It was a mistake, he has made the admission of that and, once he has made his apology, I think the British people are good enough to give someone who has actually been a role model for young people and has done very well fighting for our country, gone into very difficult situations with bravery, I think they will give him the benefit of the doubt." The home video appears to be a jokey record of Harry and his friends' training days. The comment about Captain Khan appears in footage of cadets sleeping sprawled on the floor at an airport as they are sent to Cyprus, while other scenes are shot outdoors during military exercises. In one extract, the prince is seen entertaining his fellow cadets during a briefing by pretending to be on the phone to his grandmother, the Queen. "Love to the corgis... God save you," he says, causing soldiers in his platoon to laugh. The Army has said that it has not launched an investigation into the incident as no formal complaint has so far been laid. Lieutenant-Colonel Harry Fullerton, the commanding officer of the Household Cavalry, Harry's regiment, has called the prince in for a dressing down. Other politicians have condemned the footage. David Cameron, the Tory leader, said that saying the word Paki was completely unacceptable, while Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg said it had caused considerable offence, although as the prince had apologised it was now time to move on. Keith Vaz, an Asian MP, questioned whether the prince's comments showed that there was a racist culture in the army. "Is this an explanation as to why we have so few ethnic minority people prepared to join institutions like the Army, because people in the Army regard such language as acceptable?" asked Mr Vaz. He suggested that the prince take a leaf out of his father's book, as the Prince of Wales had done much to build relations between different faith communities.

Comments

• strikerstriker 146 Posts
    No he's not, unless there's a royal family massacre....

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Bassie I thought you lived in Canada.

• strikerstriker 146 Posts

the Queen still owns Canada, even the French bits..

or something... probably

(This isn't true, but it is part of our slightly pointless & embarrasing Commonwealth)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Dang, you guys should have a tea party of something.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

or something... probably

(This isn't true, but it is part of our slightly pointless & embarrasing Commonwealth)

I thought Canada had its own queen and king.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Prince Harry is a funny name

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I do! That's what I'm saying!

• Bassie I thought you lived in Canada.

or something... probably

Anne Murray and Geddy Lee

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Dang, you guys should have a tea party of something.

or something... probably

Anne Murray and Geddy Lee

lol - I was thinking more Buffy Sainte Marie and Maestro Fresh Wes

some info

• lol - I was thinking more Buffy Sainte Marie and Maestro Fresh Wes

some info

Canada - "All the pomp with none of the circumstance."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    .cc_box a:hover .cc_home{background:url('http://www.comedycentral.com/comedycentral/video/assets/syndicated-logo-over.png') !important;}.cc_links a{color:#b9b9b9;text-decoration:none;}.cc_show a{color:#707070;text-decoration:none;}.cc_title a{color:#868686;text-decoration:none;}.cc_links a:hover{color:#67bee2;text-decoration:underline;}

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    He will never be King.

• who?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    OBEY OBEY OBEY

God's shaving cream..long live the bourgeoisie

• on a slightly more serious note, this reminds me of when this royal price dressed up as a nazi for halloween a few years ago. dude is the prince of

dressed up as a nazi for halloween a few years ago.

...where the theme was "colonialists and natives'. can't you just picture the totally amazing costumes that people must have come up with?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    F*ck 'em.

One thing the French got right.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm telling you A f*cking TEA PARTY WILL SHOW THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

I mean it worked for us. We dumped some tea in the water and next thing you know we were our own country. those dudes take their tea SERIOUSLY.

I'm telling you A f*cking TEA PARTY WILL SHOW THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

I mean it worked for us. We dumped some tea in the water and next thing you know we were our own country. those dudes take their tea SERIOUSLY.

SAYIN'! I heard some of them even prefer it to coffee.

OK, I don't really believe that, but it sounds like it could almost be true.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I f*cking abhor the entire concept of royalty.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

or something... probably

They do, Celine Dion and Bryan Adams....

The Queen is the Head of State for all Commonwealth countries, and even though they say its just a figure head role, she does have the power to disband government, approve ministers etc.

In Australia, the Governor General is her representative and has 'reserve powers' which no one knows what they are, but did allow GG Kerr (the low life cunt!) to dismiss a democratically elected government on behalf of the Queen, and that was only about 35 yrs ago....

As for Harry, I dont see how him calling someone Paki is a suprise to anyone, when the dickhead showed up dressed as a Nazi a few years back.... Plus seriously if you look at him he looks like his REAL dad was that Polo player Princess Di had an affair with (he had redhair too)...so i think Harry aint even a Winsor.... His ear aint big enough to be Charles son (and Prince Charles is reknown for opening his mouth and dribbling shit all the time...)

I cant wait till all the old codgers die in Australia an we can become a Republic...

or something... probably

They do, Celine Dion and Bryan Adams....

oh hell no - re-instate anne and geddy!!

James Hewitt is his dad.

he is a little toffee nosed cunt just like his entire inbred family.

and hes a ranga.

f*ckin daywalkers.

bassie: everytime i find a feline image i think of you. good to see they are up-to-par.

• F*ck 'em.

"And his hands would plait the priest's entrails, / For want of a rope, to strangle kings."

• Celine Dion and Bryan Adams

Wayne Gretzky and Elizabeth Manley

No.

(Look. Somebody even used him for a flyer.)

• F*ck 'em.

What's that -- allowing a piece of shit like Robespierre to foment chaos and killing the one monarch who didn't deserve it?

You don't know shit.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    1) You'd best believe that the twat Harry (actually Henry) ain't never gonna be King. The People will not have it.

2) Tea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coffee, you must deal

3) You're welcome to keep Canada, we won't miss it, promise!

4) Man I thought we'd got rid of Australia already.