Mylatency: ARE YOU OK?

2»

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I LOL at the idea of someone checking out the board for the first time ever this week.

"Ah I'm gonna check these guys out, I heard they drop maaad knowledge on vinyls dude....wait...tha F*ck is I>this/I> shit!?"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    What exactly has Mark done? I don't have the patience to trawl through 15 page threads.

He got into a beef with Gary/D*zzybull and his level of asshurtedness seemed way out of proportion to what was actually happening.

Gary is Dizzybull?

hahaha who did you like better?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I liked the Dizzybull handle. It feels weird seeing you go by your government name. I like Gary better than Eggbert Souse, tho.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I liked the Dizzybull handle. It feels weird seeing you go by your government name. I like Gary better than Eggbert Souse, tho.

Dudes named Gary in my town are lanky do nothing fucktards, wearin' ball cap, with skinny wranglers, dirty F150, sayin.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

Dudes named Gary in my town are lanky do nothing fucktards, wearin' ball cap, with skinny wranglers, dirty F150, sayin.
    that's a pretty accurate description of gary/bull.
    universal gary.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Well, F*ck you then, I suppose.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    oh , and F*ck jim beam tooooo.

now here's a cake lady:

now here's a cake lady:

that looks like some mathew barney shit.
    wanna get caspastic out this weekend? we'll break him out of the house lockdown. i vote saturday night.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    you gotta break me out too fool! i gotta baby to take care of!

and yet....

i wouldn't mind getting a little tarded either. either way we could always sit in the yard and drink beers.

and play banjo songs.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

now here's a cake lady:

wanna get caspastic out this weekend? we'll break him out of the house lockdown. i vote saturday night.

Who's on house lockdown? Babydaddies are out playing but someone had to stay home and nurse his sweetie.

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    I LOL at the idea of someone checking out the board for the first time ever this week.

"Ah I'm gonna check these guys out, I heard they drop maaad knowledge on vinyls dude....wait...tha F*ck is I>this/I> shit!?"

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

now here's a cake lady:

Who's on house lockdown? Babydaddies are out playing but someone had to stay home and nurse his sweetie.

hahahaha JB got CALLED OUT!

now here's a cake lady:

hahahaha JB got CALLED OUT!
    the key difference is choice.
    i chose to stay in and make dinner and whatnot for the sick lady. that doesn't mean i didn't drink booze until i couldn't see my hand in front of my face. i mean... it was FRIDAY NIGHT.
    j**on gotta be staying behind the fence with Z.O.E. unless p**l breaks him out.
    and gary's banjo tells him to stay home.
    hi anna.
    b/w hope you're feeling better. ain't seen you in quite some time-- future baby got you on house lockdown.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Yeah, I never really noticed dude before he snapped. Now I just know him as the crazy asshole with the Sports Illustrated avatar.

HI

>