The best and worst jobs

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm watering them every week and a half to two weeks. OK, I'll make it once a month and see what happens. Thank you.

• The WSJ has some wackiness as does this one on job satisfaction...

How the hell would special ed teacher jobs be #5?!?! My boo has worked w/special ed kids for many years but as far as it being 'where happy people work' and 'most enjoyable job'...that sounds like a stretch. Sure, it's rewarding, but from what I've seen, it really does seem like one of the most challenging both physically and mentally jobs out there. Props to our people who do hold it down for the special ed students!

• I wanted to be number 7, would love to eventually be 47 but at the moment am 154 & 163.....oh yeah!

• Whoo-Hoo! I am on track to be #10 in about a year and half. That will bring me up 19 spots on the countdown from #39.

Not a mathematician, I see.

DB and Rock,

Man, I am so

The really sad thing is I got an A in my first term of Statistics and basically taught myself the second term (Prof. with ESL issues and a voice that didn't cary beyond the first row of seats in the classroom) and pulled a B+ last year. This was after a 22 year hiatus from any formal math classes.

Let me hollar at my fully programmable TI-84.

Fortunately my Excel-Fu is strong and my bookkeeping software takes care of most of the math... Thank god I don't have to use hand ledgers like my dad did right up to the Nineties. It took him a month of evenings to get the business taxes prepped for the accountant.

#39 - 19 = 10, its new math beotches.

• #68, but I love my job.

The really sad thing is I got an A in my first term of Statistics and basically taught myself the second term (Prof. with ESL issues and a voice that didn't cary beyond the first row of seats in the classroom) and pulled a B+ last year.

I'm convinced that all Statistics professors have ESL issues.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    IS A SOULSTRUT MODERHATTER UP THERE?

so moisty today

• Most of the top twenty seems like soul crushingly boring jobs to me..

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

i'm curious how sociology is helping you?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Huh? Like...to become a better person?

• Most of the top twenty seems like soul crushingly boring jobs to me..

Major

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Huh? Like...to become a better person?

Like, across the street?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Most of the top twenty seems like soul crushingly boring jobs to me..

Curious: what do you do?