Raj chargers are beating the steelers

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
I bet u a raer

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    RAJ PUT UP A SCORPIONS WORLD WIDE LIVE TO HIS DEF LEPPARD HIGH 'N' DRY

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Can we bet an Amanda Bynes DVD or two? It's the dry season out here in Sellersville.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Can we bet an Amanda Bynes DVD or two? It's the dry season out here in Sellersville.

OK
    I have some terdwerthy DVDs laying around

let's do this!

REMEMBER, I DID IT FOR TEH LULZ!!!!!!!

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    My UPS driver won't bet me money anymore (never lost betting on the chargers related), but we got cookies riding on this game. He eats them anyway.

Sik

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    My UPS driver won't bet me money anymore (never lost betting on the chargers related), but we got cookies riding on this game. He eats them anyway.

Your UPS driver eats your victory cookies?

THAT'S NEVER FORGIVE ACTION

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts

• CBearCBear 902 Posts

Haha. Steelers fans can't figure out how to post flickr images. I keed, I keed.

[edit]Never mind. you sorted it out.[/edit]

• so what raer you sending raj?

• I have to admit I was torn on this game...Im a Steeler's fan (since I was 10 years old, Franco was my dude), but Tomlinson was a Horned Frog (my alma mater), so Im always rooting for LD...

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    I have to admit I was torn on this game...Im a Steeler's fan (since I was 10 years old, Franco was my dude), but Tomlinson was a Horned Frog (my alma mater), so Im always rooting for LD...

Er*c...you know you want one....

so what raer you sending raj?

we bet DVDs I'll send him something to his PO Box lulz