shirtstrut

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Cosmo, you shouldn't wear skirts (or capri pants). Those are for girls only.

You're shook.

That was pretty brief.

I'm a boxer. You're shook.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Transfers are cool and you can print them straight off your injet printer then iron them on here are a few i did last week. Sorry for the dodgy pics

just do a search for iron on transfer paper on ebay or google. Print them out and iron them on. Some paers don't work well on dark t-shirts though.

WubWub-

how do you achieve that white on the black shirts?

the only iron-on I've tried made white really transparent... is this a special brand of iron-on?

please PM me the name you use

awesome, btw

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    Has anyone else experience with home made screenprinting stuff?

ive used screenprinting at home quite a few times. its really easy to do. the less colors you use the easier it is to do.

if you want i can give you a clearer how to but basically all you do is:

1. make your image.

2. break your image down to individual colors. each color will need a separate screen. so if you have an image with green and blue. you will need one screen for the green and one screen for the blue.

3. print each screen(i.e. color) on a separate page as a black image. the black should be the positive of the image.

4. take your images to your local copy center and get transparencies made.

5. get a screen printing kit. you can stretch your own screens but its not worth the effort. for a little extra money you can have it pre-made. you also need to buy the stuff to prep the screen (i need to look at home what it is called but it comes in two parts which you mix together).

6. get a piece of glass a little larger than your screen (a glass table works great if you have one).

7. mix the screen prep solutions together and spread it thinly and evenly over the screen. let it dry (this stuff is light sensitive so let it dry in a dark place)

8. place the transparency on the glass and then your screen on top of it. shine a light through the glass at the screen. (follow the directions on the bottle of solution as to how long to expose the screen)

9. wash the screen. the parts which were blocked by the image on the transparancy will wash away. ive found the shower head works great for this. also if you have a kitchen sink with a spray function that works great as well.

10. tape the inside edges of the screen with duct tape. this will make more sense when you have the screen in hand but it keeps the ink from running under those edges and through the screen. basically it keeps things cleaner.

11. put your paint at one end along the edge of the screen and pull it across the screen with a piece of cardboard / foam core / squeege.

12. let dry.

13. if you have more than one color you will have to place the next screen. it helps if you do a practice one over a transparancy to make sure you have the screen in the right location.

good luck.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

"DON'T WATCH ME WATCH TV"

"DERRIDA LOVES DIPSET"

I've also got one that says "I GUESS A TWINKLE IN HER EYE IS JUST A TWINKLE IN HER EYE," one that says "SCHIZOPHRENIC TENANT," and one that says "CROSSFADED."

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Shit Emynd I saw you wearing that shit at the Devin show I was like that's not a joke

All I wear is polo shirts. I hate American Apparel shirts because the sleeves are always so long but Lazer that shit looks so tight. That green is sick, too.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    I bought my iron paper from ebay from tshirtpaper.com (seller) They must be a reseller of these papers . Does anyone know who the wholesaler is?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Shit Emynd I saw you wearing that shit at the Devin show I was like that's not a joke

All I wear is polo shirts. I hate American Apparel shirts because the sleeves are always so long but Lazer that shit looks so tight. That green is sick, too.

the shirts i'm jocking in the photos are gilden, not aa, but the aa shirts are SOFT.

thanks for the compliments , get at me if you need one.

• Cosmo, you shouldn't wear skirts (or capri pants). Those are for girls only.

Tell it to the ditch witch.

The ditch witch only listens to the Penwich.

definiwhich the penwich skit to the ditch witch, pleased.
    it's been a triple month waruggle of straight rejection.
    argyle style. sou---what is a penwich?

google can't define it so it's making my echo ears itch...anyone?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I just tried to make something and shit came out all dark. Think it's from ironing too long or something?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Two more shirts done, a royal blue Blue Note shirt with the "b" in white, centered, with the music note where the hole in the "b" is. And the best yet, an Uno Melodic shirt with the cloud logo, not the rainbow one. Way more dope! Haven't pressed it yet but the printing will be white. Next up, 3 color (red, white, Black) Rodney O and Joe Cooley logo across the front, both of their heads, with mullets, on each shoulder blade.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I need some understated nerdery in my life plaese. Do you sell those or just make em for yourself/friends?