Oh my god!

13»

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I can't believe some of you idiots.

yeah. no shit

when I witness something tragic, the first thing I do is run & post about it on soulstrut

• I can't believe some of you idiots.

yeah. no shit

when someone I know talks about witnessing something tragic, the first thing I do is mock them

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    A bunch of bad looks in here.

That is an awful thing to witness, definitely take some time off to get your head straight, and keep it in perspective: work is something we do in order to live, not the other way around.

• Some of these shit said in this thread looks like something a stupid ass 12 year old would write in the YouTube comments.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    please

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    As anticipated this thread got weird.

• People, this thread isn't about your jokes, or philosophies on photodocumentation, or anything like that.

This is about the tragedy of a woman dying, and the horror of witnessing that.

And, it is about friends and peers trying to support that witness...

If what you say isn't along those lines, you should take it somewhere else.

• HOLY SHIT.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    People, this thread isn't about your jokes, or philosophies on photodocumentation, or anything like that.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Thank you everyone who called, txted and emailed with kind words. I'm honestly fine, and more worried about the womans friends and family. I posted this on soulstrut because I have so many friends here, not to make it public. If it were an immediate family member or something, I would have been much more discreat.

• Damn, that is really bugged out dude. Hope you're okay after witnessing something like that...and prayers out to her fam and friends.

• I can't believe some of you idiots.

yeah. no shit

I've never witnessed anything because I'm a fuckface shut-in. And if I did witness something, I couldn't say anything about it to anyone because I have no friends who would listen, so instead, I'd make snarky comments on soulstrut.

And to all of you out of place know-nothings, saying nothing and locking your keyboard is better than your peanut gallery stylings, fall back or fall off.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    People, this thread isn't about your jokes, or philosophies on photodocumentation, or anything like that.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Good GOD.

Man, I hope you continue to be okay. That junk might catch up with you later in the day/week/month.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i do find it odd that delay's friends seem to be more worked up than delay himself

soulstrut: OH DEAR GOD THIS TRAGEDY SHALL RUIN MANY LIVES OH THE HORROR

delay: man that shit was fucked up, i wish i could go back to work

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah, I was chilling with Tom last night. He's fine.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    hi cosmo.

i did have a pretty awful dream last night, but you know how nyers do... business as usual

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts