• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Nuts.

As in 'crazy' and as in "those dudes have huge...'

f*ckin' WHITE PEOPLE.

• dayum.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Photoshop.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That ain't flying. That's graceful falling.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    That ain't flying. That's graceful risking your ass to float into a mountain wall[/b].

Dudes wanna be flying squirrels or something
    total deathwish moves

• Jeb Corliss is trying to figure out a way to land in a flying suit without a parachute. dude is f*cking crazy

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dudes should just load a singe bullet into a six shooter, spin the wheel and hold it up to their heads

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Not impressed.

I've been doing this shit from the Jackson Houses roof for a minute.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Jeb Corliss is trying to figure out a way to land in a flying suit without a parachute. dude is f*cking crazy

Why do these extreme dudes always come off sounding like total idiots? I'm pretty sure he's going to decapitate himself on that runway (if they ever build it), I guess landing safelly with a parachute isn't "x-treme" enough these days. Although that would be a Double Super Ultimate Facemelt Supreme if he managed to pull it off. BTW...

I could do that, I just don't want to

• ThermosThermos 307 Posts
    They're not hard until they learn how to do this with only suspenders and a whitemanfro.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    They're not hard until they learn how to do this with only suspenders and a whitemanfro.

I'm pretty sure he landed that shit on flat ground too, no runways for the Sayer.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Jeb Corliss is trying to figure out a way to land in a flying suit without a parachute. dude is f*cking crazy

Jeb is the brother of a family friend. I've heard some crazy stories.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

Jeb is the brother of a family friend. I've heard some crazy stories.

um so share them shits!!

• um so share them shits!!

seriously

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Haha, let me handle some schitt and holler @ wifey about what's up.

I will say this tho. He basically burned out his adrenal gland doing this stuff and has zero fear. Now it takes more and more XXXTREEEEEME shit to get him off (pasue).

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Haha, let me handle some schitt and holler @ wifey about what's up.

I will say this tho. He basically burned out his adrenal gland doing this stuff and has zero fear. Now it takes more and more XXXTREEEEEME shit to get him off (pasue).

Regular adrenaline spikes are supposed to be really bad for your cardiovascular system. So.......yeah. Take that as you will.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    mountains to the face at 100mph are even worse than adrenaline spikes, is what I read...

pretty much sped up in CEP, fotoshoppt, and just out-and-out lies ZOMGORZOMGOMG etc...

I love "we came to norway to learn to fly our squirrelsuits" line...WTF?

• ThermosThermos 307 Posts
    It would be cool if people with no fear used that trait for something that could help people.

Ya know?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    It would be cool if people with no fear used that trait for something that could help people.

Ya know?

Like, across the street?