Has anyone ever been inside the Amazon?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
The Amazon terrifies me. Even all the way up here in SoCal and I'm still afraid of it. Even though it can't come get me, just the very fact that it exists is just insane. I've always sort of wanted to go there and discover a lost city, but dude I'm just way to afraid.Caimans.Candirus.Jumping Fish.pirhanas.DOLPHINS, dude.f*cking DOLPHINS.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The Amazon terrifies me. Even all the way up here in SoCal and I'm still afraid of it. Even though it can't come get me, just the very fact that it exists is just insane. I've always sort of wanted to go there and discover a lost city, but dude I'm just way to afraid.

Caimans.

Candirus.

Jumping Fish.

pirhanas.

DOLPHINS, dude.

f*cking DOLPHINS.

It's not nearly as scary as Celeste, Texas on a Friday night.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    YOu laugh, but I bet even Iraq is wayyyy safer than the amazon.

• I went to the Amazon when I was 6. One of the best experiences of my childhood. Go to Manaus and get a guide, they took us by a small motorboat to all sorts of houses, businesses, bars on stilts. There were dolphins. I bought some dried shellaced piranhas. And in the evening took us alligator hunting. It was everything a boy could dream of.

• Options
    These two cats are outside my window in the bush fight'n.

I just went out there and threw and bike tire at 'em.

That'll learn those frisky little fighting kitties...so cute and vicious!!!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

I HAVE SEEN THE AMAZON.

IT HAS PICKED ME UP AND LICKED ME FROM HEAD TO TOE.

I DREW PICTURES OF IT NAKED AND IT LAUGHED AT ME.

• The Amazon terrifies me. Even all the way up here in SoCal and I'm still afraid of it. Even though it can't come get me, just the very fact that it exists is just insane. I've always sort of wanted to go there and discover a lost city, but dude I'm just way to afraid.

Caimans.

Candirus.

Jumping Fish.

pirhanas.

DOLPHINS, dude.

f*cking DOLPHINS.

This thread became a lot less interesting when I realized it has nothing to do with the Amazon website. I was thinking, you can get dolphins on Amazon!? Now I am a little disappointed. I was envisioning a warehouse somewhere all those animals.