Z2K9 (Zune Related...)

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Has this happened to anyone yet?http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/12/31/zune.player.failures/index.htmlSeems like you're SOL unfortunately.

Comments

• who tf buys a ZUNE

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    People who listen to Common I think.

• AFRICAN BAMBAATAA VALIDATED!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Rednecks and seriously dedicated Apple haters. MalusArena prolly has one.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Updated: Even this redneck hated the Zune so much he covered the tatt.

• "It seems that every Zune on the planet has just frozen up and will not work," posted a Mountain Home, Idaho, user on CNN's iReport.com. "I have 3 and they all in the same night stopped working."

Another iReporter said he was working the night shift at a Toys R Us store in Puerto Rico when his Zune player and the Zunes of four co-workers all failed about 1:30 a.m. ET Wednesday.

dude owns 3. Toys R Us guys all rock them. Weird.

Casual was in a Zune commercial.

"people who own Zunes, they feelin my shit"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

haha yeah, i read about that
    so ill

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    How should a date malfunction lock up an electronic device in 2008/9? And there's no known patch? This is hilarious.

Serves those chimps right for freely opting for a BS Microsoft device. How will they pick up radio on the go now? Losers, the lot of them.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

3 words: Faded Bledsoe Jersey.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Microsoft just:

...issued a statement pinpointing ???a bug in the internal clock driver related to the way the device handles a leap year.???

Microsoft also said that ???the issue should be resolved over the next 24 hours as the time change moves to Jan. 1, 2009.???

The internal clocks on what is known as the Zune 30 should reset at noon GMT on Thursday, the company said. After that, 30-gigabyte Zune users should follow these three steps:

* Let the battery die.
    * Recharge it.
    * Turn the device on.

Emotions were running high on the Zune message board as some users said they were about to cry and others went so far as to say they might even die without their player. Others cut in, telling people to ???CHILL OUT.???

For some, the Zune freeze made them realize just how attached they are to their player, containing music sometimes collected over years.

???My whole life???s music[/b] is on mine, over 2,000 songs,[/b] so I damn well hope they fix this,??? read a posting on the Zune message board.

link

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

With the outline of a Dick Cheney devil?

• That's so bad ass. In 2008/9, what fusks up teh Microsoft? motherfucking Y2K. f*cking hell.

• The sky is falling. I am going for supplies.

• Muppets...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    this is so funny.

my brother has a brown zune 30. i dont know why, but he does.