AND U THOUGHT CDJ'S WERE BAD...

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    CDJs are great.

• daggzdaggz 10 Posts
    CDJs are great.

i love my cdx's.. but they are only used, for minimal studio work and weddings or hs dance gigs... but i know how people feel towards them, tis all....

• CDJ's are nice, just overpriced, just like I can imagine that iPod station would be ridiculously overpriced.

And why would you need 2 iPods? It should be able to load 2 tracks from just one.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

And why would you need 2 iPods? It should be able to load 2 tracks from just one.

Seriously

• daggzdaggz 10 Posts

i missed that, sorry

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    its about time. though I'd stay away from any "first round" gear like this...wait till its streamlined and revised. plus it looks a little flimsy, and the whole white decor is PLAYED OUT hard. still, not too bad for the price...I wonder how well those jog wheels work?

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

good point.

the whole scratch pad technology is really nothing more than final scratch for you ipods. all this is giving you is an interface to handle your mp3s. why use ipods at all if you just need the mp3s? just make this interface plug into your mac/pc direct and load up all the audio you want, mix away. or attach a cheap, BIG ass hard drive to it and use that, instead of two expensive tiny ones.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yo, yall need to check out that numark cd turntable with the full size platter. Shit is bonkers. The revolution is here folls.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    AND

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    just make this interface plug into your mac/pc direct and load up all the audio you want, mix away. or attach a cheap, BIG ass hard drive to it and use that, instead of two expensive tiny ones.

the revolution will not be pressed on wax

and Numark is already making mixers with built in USB ports so you can plug directly into your computer and mix your sets into whatever recording software you have, and you can also use it to DJ mp3s off your hard drive:

numark knows how to party

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    just make this interface plug into your mac/pc direct and load up all the audio you want, mix away. or attach a cheap, BIG ass hard drive to it and use that, instead of two expensive tiny ones.

"Tactile controls for vastly superior DJ mixing than with a PC keyboard"

Could it be, act like you know

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

this already exists....what i dont like about it is i guess since the diameter of the "wheels" are so small, its ways to responsive to "scratches"...fun toy nonetheless, lets you mix mp3s with various software.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    iPod DJing is like some next level corniness already, but I really don't see the advantage of using one of these things over a Serato or Final Scratch setup beyond price.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    i like that that hercules shit has "treble" "medium" and "bass" on the EQs. what was that middle frequency range? "medium." turn those vocals up = "extra medium"

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    turn those vocals up = "extra medium"

lo-motherfucking-cation

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    hi day. i'm drunk.

earlier i was earting at the thai restaurant and it was empty. the lady was trying to get her soda delivery but the deliver people only speak chinese and kept fucking up the address. so she's on the phone with the dispatch adn she's like "bitch i don't speak chinese, we're at 345 fifth avenue, learn to speak english" - but in this crazy thai accent. "i'm thai, from thailand! not chinese"

i guess you had to be there*

* i should of stuck with extra medium and quit while i was ahead

• strikeskistrikeski 95 Posts
    AND
    co-sign

nice wall paper tho

"Tactile controls for vastly superior DJ mixing than with a PC keyboard"

Could it be, act like you know

yeah, right? and alienDN - you should see how small this thing really is - smaller than a fisher price turntable. But it's cool for fools that want to DJ that have no existing setup (i.e. turntables/cdjs).

and it's got a strap so you can be like tone-loc's DJ in the wild thing video

CDJ's are nice, just overpriced, just like I can imagine that iPod station would be ridiculously overpriced.

yeah right, just get two of these and you'll have the best of both worlds:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    CDJ's are nice, just overpriced, just like I can imagine that iPod station would be ridiculously overpriced.

yeah right, just get two of these and you'll have the best of both worlds:

HAH! I KNEW IT! You're a MOLE planted by GEMINI to get us to buy their crappy equipment! Now that banner up top makes PERFECT sense...

HAH! I KNEW IT! You're a MOLE planted by GEMINI to get us to buy their crappy equipment! Now that banner up top makes PERFECT sense...

Oh contraire, mon frere - if I were a shill for anyone, it would most definitely NOT be Gemini......

But come down to the shop and see our great selection of STANTON turntables!