Match The Quotes / Win A LP

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Just read the new issue of a well known men's magazine.....all of the below are direct quotes from said magazine....first one to match all the quotes with the person who made them wins an LP.......won't be easy, that's for sure.....no cheating if you happen to subscribe to this magazine.1) "We live in a more pussy generation now, where everybody's used to saying "Well how do we handle it psychologically?" In those days you just punched the bully back and duked it out."2) The greatest trick Satan ever had was to get people to believe he doesn't exist"3) "If I'm gonna hit myself in the head with a hammer, so be it. That's freedom"4) "I don't like the terminology Left/Right, Republican/Democrat, because you're swinging an awful wide loop there and you're liable to catch some people in it you don't want to"5) "A Liberal will cut off your leg so he can hand you a crutch."6) "(Politically)I don't see things right/left, I see 'em right/wrong."7) "Faith is spiritual, Hope is spiritual. At some point, you have to have the law."8) "Sinatra didn't have any gray. He either loved you or rolled over you with a truck in reverse."A) Quincy JonesB) Charlie DanielsC) Alice CooperD) Jim BrownE) Toby KeithF) Jesse JacksonG) Clint EastwoodH) Woody Harrelson

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Those sound like the sort of things Jim Brown would say. But given Eastwood's new movie coming out, I'm going to go with Clint Eastwood.

• Wait, so it's only one person to all the quotes? ok- so alice cooper i say.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i couldnt even guess all these but this is great:

8) "Sinatra didn't have any gray. He either loved you or rolled over you with a truck in reverse."

i would guess it was Quincy Jones who said it

• A) Quincy Jones

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    this should be played with strutter quotes

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Spoiler Alert...

1. Clint
    2. Alice
    3. Woody
    4. Charlie
    5. Jim
    6. Toby
    7. Jesse
    8. Quincy

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

1) "We live in a more pussy generation now, where everybody's used to saying "Well how do we handle it psychologically?" In those days you just punched the bully back and duked it out."

Alice Cooper

2) The greatest trick Satan ever had was to get people to believe he doesn't exist"

Toby Keith

3) "If I'm gonna hit myself in the head with a hammer, so be it. That's freedom"

Woody Harrelson

4) "I don't like the terminology Left/Right, Republican/Democrat, because you're swinging an awful wide loop there and you're liable to catch some people in it you don't want to"

Clint Eastwood

5) "A Liberal will cut off your leg so he can hand you a crutch."

Charlie Daniels

6) "(Politically)I don't see things right/left, I see 'em right/wrong."

Jim Brown

7) "Faith is spiritual, Hope is spiritual. At some point, you have to have the law."

Jesse Jackson

8) "Sinatra didn't have any gray. He either loved you or rolled over you with a truck in reverse."

Quincy Jones

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    some of those quotes are pretty stupid.

Clint Eastwood sure is cool though. (man crush)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Winner (Young Cream)PM'ed me 3 minutes after it was posted??!!

Below are the answers...all can be found in the Jan. 2009 Esquire

1) "We live in a more pussy generation now, where everybody's used to saying "Well how do we handle it psychologically?" In those days you just punched the bully back and duked it out." Clint Eastwood[/b]

2) The greatest trick Satan ever had was to get people to believe he doesn't exist" Alice Cooper[/b]

3) "If I'm gonna hit myself in the head with a hammer, so be it. That's freedom" Woody Harrelson[/b]

4) "I don't like the terminology Left/Right, Republican/Democrat, because you're swinging an awful wide loop there and you're liable to catch some people in it you don't want to" Charlie Daniels[/b]

5) "A Liberal will cut off your leg so he can hand you a crutch." Jim Brown[/b]

6) "(Politically)I don't see things right/left, I see 'em right/wrong." Toby Keith[/b]

7) "Faith is spiritual, Hope is spiritual. At some point, you have to have the law." Jesse Jackson[/b]

8) "Sinatra didn't have any gray. He either loved you or rolled over you with a truck in reverse." Quincy Jones[/b]

• so what lp did he win?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    so what lp did he win?

Choice of OG Boscoe or Stark Reality

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    so what lp did he win?

Choice of OG Boscoe or Stark Reality

I'll take the one he doesn't take!