LADY GAGA......

SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Whas all the fuss??

Comments

• she won a grammy or something right??? all i know is "just dance" is one of the most requested songs by the beckys

• yeah- she's definately picking up some steam here and has a new song about poker or some ish thats charting pretty well......not that that means anything. Just don't get it....or that katy perry for that matter.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yeah- she's definately picking up some steam here and has a new song about poker or some ish thats charting pretty well......not that that means anything. Just don't get it....or that katy perry for that matter.

katy perry is my girlfriend

• yeah- she's definately picking up some steam here and has a new song about poker or some ish thats charting pretty well......not that that means anything. Just don't get it....or that katy perry for that matter.

katy perry is my girlfriend

well, either her or zooey deschanel

They look identical......owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?!!

true
    maybe both

deal

• I've already dealt.....balls in your court, or balls are in yours?? wait, whaaaaaaa.....?haha..

YOU'LL LOVE MY NUTS

THX WAXIDERMY

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    On the look-a-like tip...Lady Gaga and Xtina.

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Yeah- parently gaga had her look down waaaaay b4 xtina. then i heard xtina dissed her when asked to comment saying she'd never seen let alone heard of "it", saying she didn't know if LADY gaga was a girl or guy......

once again a very sad, sad example of the complete and utter shit my mind retains....(shaking my head in shame)...ooooooooooof for sure!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

YOU'LL LOVE MY NUTS

I like that guy. He does the Shamwow commercials that I see all the time. He must be the new Billy Blanks, or whatever the shouting Oxy Clean guy's name is.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

YOU'LL LOVE MY NUTS

THX WAXIDERMY

That guy can really sell a product. My mom likes to shop and bought a Cuisinart chopping device like the one in the video. You have to pound the handle way too hard, chopping is uneven and food gets stuck on the sides where the blades can't reach it. Or maybe I was just chopping it wrong.