BUCK EM DOWN VOCODER VERSION

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    youve spent too much time at the club. that shit is wack...

• chasechase 767 Posts

but its supposed to be horrible... right?

• This is so horrible I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    that shit is VERY wack...

• This is autotune, not a f*cking vocoder.

SERIOUSLY, it even says autotune in the first sentence, can we please stop tarring Vocoders with the same brush as this drek?

• This is constipation of the highest order

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Seriously, wtf? WHy would they make this? It's not even funny.

• damn, a lot of four elementz up in cheah. I thought the "embarassed of my hip-hop keep it real past" poasteurs would be like "BLACK MOON VALIDATED!"

It's supposed to be a goof. I think it was hilarious, i guess you guys think "Gilmore Girls" humor is too edgy.

Justin:

Go cook a roast and tow some cars, ya jerk

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    speaking of black moon, I've always dug this tune(below),
    Black Moon:F*%k It Up.

"It's F**ked up!!"

It's a joke. I posted this and the whole "Death of Autotune" lp in older threads. These are made by some homies that just were just fusking around/making a point.

http://www.rappersiknow.com/2008/11/24/roger-riley-teddy-troutman-death-of-autotune/

• i can't believe ppl didn't get it.

i can't believe ppl didn't get it.

This, however, is very real.

• i can't believe ppl didn't get it.

i guess...i mean really, why waste time on " writing" that bad of a joke ?

funny ha ha.

joke? it sounds like something people do nowadays. it sounded like most of the crap thats playing on the radio now so i wasnt surprised if they meant that shit for real. trying to get some play off of bullshit finger taps on a computer. tired of morons and music today.

dont any of you tell your friends their shit sucks and to find a better profession or hobby?

oh and...

hahaha, great funnyiness from yall. cant wait for the next joke. looking forward to it.

joke? it sounds like something people do nowadays. it sounded like most of the crap thats playing on the radio now so i wasnt surprised if they meant that shit for real. trying to get some play off of bullshit finger taps on a computer. tired of morons and music today.

dont any of you tell your friends their shit sucks and to find a better profession or hobby?

oh and...

hahaha, great funnyiness from yall. cant wait for the next joke. looking forward to it.

Bitter and irrelevant.

1.crappy music sounds like the radio
    2.tell your friends that they suck cause they probably do
    3.joke wasnt funny

what have i missed and how is it irrrrrrelevant?

3.joke wasnt funny

Not "it", YOU. You are irrelevant.

I'm still stunned by the fact that you haven't been able to fish out that is satire that was meant to "suck" and "sound like the radio".

Whether or not you personally enjoyed the joke or not is not even worth discussing. Their point, and yours, is that autotune is wack. Which brings me back to the fact that you're so dense you can't even see that you agree with the satier in the first place.

And seriously, these dudes are pretty successful musically when it comes down to making their own shit.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    In all seriousness here, I can see what your boys are attempting to do and successful or not, I'm still trying to fathom why[/b] they took the time to do this. Seriously,A whole albums worth of material to prove a point that it's wack?[/b]

That's something I don't get.

In all seriousness here, I can see what your boys are attempting to do and successful or not, I'm still trying to fathom why[/b] they took the time to do this. Seriously,A whole albums worth of material to prove a point that it's wack?[/b]

That's something I don't get.

I think you have to know these people to understand the lengths they take to make their points, not only that, these dudes spend almost every waking moment making music/in the studio. Doing an album worth of one takes to them is not really a long of a process to them. They've made 2 Comedy/Satire albums as freebies. Not a big deal. Pretty much the same thing as Zo! & Tiggalo.

Here's the other of their freebie satire albums (specifically hometown satire).

• Vocals by Dat Boy Dirty Red, That Boy Bigweed, Hayta Hoe Killa, DJ Thowed, Lil Hen Sippa, Them Waco Boys Production by DJ Thowed & D. Randle

MAYNE! COMIN DAAAHNN!!!

3.joke wasnt funny

Not "it", YOU. You are irrelevant.

I'm still stunned by the fact that you haven't been able to fish out that is satire that was meant to "suck" and "sound like the radio".

Whether or not you personally enjoyed the joke or not is not even worth discussing. Their point, and yours, is that autotune is wack. Which brings me back to the fact that you're so dense you can't even see that you agree with the satier in the first place.

And seriously, these dudes are pretty successful musically when it comes down to making their own shit.

im used to being irrelevant but your peoples autotune tracks are wack and your peoples "joke" about it is even more dumb than your replies here in this thread.

seriously... these dudes are pretty successful musically when they make shit.... i couldnt agree with you more. glad were on the same page there playa...

happy new year to the success of you and your people!

• How are people legitimately offended by this?

b/w

"Electric Relaxation" is kinda hot.

i think the only one offended is payless cause folks dont like his peoples joke music

i think the only one offended is payless cause folks dont like his peoples joke music

Payless. Good one, but please back away from my crotch.

I could care less of what you think about the joke aspect. What I think is funny is your inability to see that it's a satire in the first place.

satire satire satire

write it one more time please i like things in pairs cause its easier for my little brain to get it.

satire satire satire

whats dense is why you still care about what i write? im unimportant and irrelevant and you should just leave it at that. talk about crotch rockin... girlfriend you are an easy target.

satire satire satire

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, Isn't being funny and(or) any type of Satire, you should not have to know them ?
    But also, relate on a short, but "Powaful Impak!"(black moon joke). It's like the annoying person in the group that tells the same joke over and over again. (the concept of making an full release to tell people that it sucks..autotune).

Someone should not have to really go out of their way to make a point to be funny, but straight to the punch.I could understand if it's a long elaborate story telling type joke..But something as mundane as the autotune?!?!?

It would have been funny if dudes were doing the tunes that people hate on and improvising a bit.(and most importantly, short).

I still don't get it mayne.

satire

Correct me if I'm wrong but, Isn't being funny and(or) any type of Satire, you should not have to know them ?
    But also, relate on a short, but "Powaful Impak!"(black moon joke). It's like the annoying person in the group that tell the same joke over and over again. (the concept of making an full release tell people that it sucks).

Someone should not have to really go out of their way to make a point to be funny, but straight to the punch.I could understand if it's a long elaborate story telling type joke..But something as mundane as the autotune?!?!?

It would have been funny if dudes were doing the tunes that people hate on and improvising a bit.(and most importantly, short).

I still don't get it mayne.

You stand corrected, because I didn't say that you have to know them to get the satire. If you didn't, then shame on you. What I said was you have know them to understand that this isn't much work to them. Knowing them has nothing to do with the satire piece.