MY XMAS GIFT TO THE STRUT! (NEW MIX RELATED)

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
http://fredfades.goodshitradio.com/mixes/fredfades_xmasmix2008.mp3 Here u go!Loads of fusionjazz, psych, library, exotica, some brazilian stuff + + +No tracklist.... But just mail me a PM if theres some track you wanna know or anything.MERRY X-MAS!!!!!Hope some of you guys enjoy the mix.Peace,F.

Comments

• And oh yeah, sorry for compressing the shit outta the whole mix.. couldnt be bothered to adjust the volume curve through the whole mix when I was done.

F.

• 84 hits, no replies!
    you guys suck!
    yo!

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I've got it playing at my work today. Thanks!

• Very nice mix listening while dishes are being cleaned very smooth

• BUMP

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    thanks, love your mixes, will bump this at work tomorrow

• I just saw this one and i threw it on to put me in work mode to get at this stack of dishes. i'm about half through it and it's sounding damn good so far. Thanks for the mix.

• whoa just saw that degreez has a similar application for this mix!? turns out this is the perfect mix for dish detail.

• thanks so much, your mixes are always cool! i like that thick sax on the Jefferson Airplane cover!

• i dont mean which track you mean cause i probably havent heard the jefferson airplane track!

where in the mix is it? 00:00?
    is the jefferson airplane track cool?

peace

fred.

• and thanks for the positive feedback guys!

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    thanks so much, your mixes are always cool! i like that thick sax on the Jefferson Airplane cover!

Tom Scott - Honeysuckle breeze

• aight, will check it out!

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    aight, will check it out!

The tracks called "today".

• i know.