My internet persona clean up.

silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
It was recently brought to my attention that my documented shithead persona on the interweb is about 80/20 shithead/buttonpusher to / serial. Please to disregard 80% of everything I have ever said on Soulstrut, Low-bee, Gearslutz, Anticon, EM, Atak, Triple-Bypass (oh yeah, I made that, sorry) and #Hiphop (irc ogs, what)b, 21b, 21Thats all. b, 21Rob. b, 21b, 21Bahahahahah.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    tell me about it.b, 21b, 21I'm buying you a drank next time I'm up there.

• always been a nice guy in the real world. Slices of pizza on Telegraph in 2000 like wah!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Is IRC still around?

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Silvertone is dude...we opened for you in Denton when you were on tour with some dude from the Faint.b, 21b, 21And Isaiah did the train on your arm and he aint about to ink no punk.

• Day, as you can tell by about 40% of my posts, I will take you up on that! Hah. b, 21b, 21Tommy, your photoshop talents alone make you impossible to be mean to in the real world. b, 21b, 21Cans: I think that was the first thing to go after usenet bbs, but I am really not sure. b, 21b, 21But seriously, someone blew me up recently, and I went and checked a lot of sites that I have/do post on, and if people didn't know me personally / get my sense humor (especially in a place where for the most part it is just talking shit to kill time) they would think I am the biggest ass alive.b, 21b, 21I also know how serious some people (I don't consider myself to be part of that group) take the interweb, I never really thought about why you shouldn't F*ck around with your own name, for whatever reason.b, 21b, 21Something to think about I guess.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I never took offence to anything you wrote and never noticed it to be edgy. But then again, I don't look out for that stuff.b, 21b, 21I miss IRC a little bit. As a teen I was all over that shit. #turntablism img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" 21

• Yeah, it is funny, because most of the places I post up, I know quite a few folks personally, so those people get the jokes, but man, rereading a lot of stuff I have written, I barely see the irony myself, and I have punked off some folks for the dumbest shit imaginable / said things that are nothing like my personality in the real world. Anyways, I guess it is time to slow the roll a bit, or get an editor or something. b, 21b, 21Cans: I used to be so deep in that shit. My first year in college was crazy. I had never used computers before, and they had one of the first T3 lines in Canada. I bootlegged so much software / music that I can't imagine how much money was lost on my account. b, 21b, 21I feel kinda guilty today. b, 21I think its the holidays or something. b, 21Haha

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    soft

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    You wrote one of my favorite responses ever. It was about skateboarding. Wish I still had it.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Hi rob!

• Hey dude.b, 21I will be seeing you in NY sometime after feb.b, 21It is tiiiiime.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Hi Rob!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    HI ROB!!!b, 21b, 21I don't even f*ckin know you but I was gonna feel left out if I didn't say it too. Aren't you some indy producer dude like Prefuse but not him but some shit like that? I know I know but I don't really know.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Don't apologize man. All you gotta do is make up another account under a different name. b, 21b, 21That's why i started Dolo yeung. It keeps shit interesting.b, 21b, 21- spidey

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    im a cock in real life as well.

• hi rob. i just want to clear up that the reason why me diane and serg were dancing with our middle fingers extended to you during your set last month was because we had just read a bunch of your stuff on the internet earlier that day and were angry

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21hi rob. i just want to clear up that the reason why me diane and serg were dancing with our middle fingers extended to you during your set last month was because we had just read a bunch of your stuff on the internet earlier that day and were angry
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/funnypost.gif" alt="" 21

• sergserg 682 Posts
    dude I f*cking hate this douchebag. djing for a bunch of dumbfuck dreadhead burning man losers. way to go bitch, you got goofy tattoos, ride a pussy bike, and make casio beats.b, 21b, 21f*cking herb

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21That's why i started Dolo yeung. It keeps shit interesting.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21It/"he" was interesting enough that I found myself arguing with an entity that I wholly knew to be an alias. Thanks for never really hitting back.b, 21b, 21The thing is, we all know people like that in real life. That's why Dolo pissed me off sometimes - because it's a very real persona that's fleshed-out within millions of Americans.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21You invested a lot of time on that thing, though.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21That's why i started Dolo yeung. It keeps shit interesting.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21It/"he" was interesting enough that I found myself arguing with an entity that I wholly knew to be an alias. Thanks for never really hitting back.
    b, 21
    b, 21The thing is, we all know people like that in real life. That's why Dolo pissed me off sometimes - because it's a very real persona that's fleshed-out within millions of Americans.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21You invested a lot of
    time on that thing, though. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Wait, what? b, 21b, 21Are u 'back to dolo' as well?

• I believe thine chain hath been yanked.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I believe thine chain hath been yanked.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21twas what I was thinking when I read Spideys post, but then Luck confuddled the issue.b, 21b, 21Thought possibly it was some kind of lowdown, end of year/christmas, coffessional.

• People are funny. b, 21Hi Anna + everyone else.b, 21b, 21I like this being the Hi Rob thread.b, 21b, 21I am moving to america again. I will see some of you more often.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    And while we're at it, everyone just go ahead and genuinely forgive me for any of the things that I have ever posted negatively. Okay, cool...thanks. b, 21b, 21That feels good.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happyday.gif" alt="" 21