NOTORIOUS

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central

b, 21b, 21Think you'll learn anything new from this?b, 21b, 21Anthony Mackie plays who?b, 21b, 21There will be no 2-Pac discussions in this thread.

Comments

• I wanna see that when it comes out. It looks either really good or really bad.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    they really prettied up the mother of big's child.in reality she looks like biggie.b, 21i wish angela basset was cast in more pictures instead of just 'the crying mother'.

• I'll watch this regardless, but they should've filmed it concurrently with the Tupac movie that's supposedly in the works. Or at least planned some kind of crossover with the movie (meaning with the actors and their roles). That'd been DOPE.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21And yeah, I read the original post.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I wanna see that when it comes out. It looks either really good or really bad.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21No, it just looks awful.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21I will undoubtedly see it opening night.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I wanna see that when it comes out. It looks either really good or really bad.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21No, it just looks awful.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I will undoubtedly see it opening night.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Ditto

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Shame I'll be back in the UK the week before this opens, otherwise I'd definitely check it. No idea when it opens over here.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I'll watch this regardless, but they should've filmed it concurrently with the Tupac movie that's supposedly in the works. Or at least planned some kind of crossover with the movie (meaning with the actors and their roles). That'd been DOPE.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21They should have just merged the movies and make Angela Bassett TuPac & Biggie's moms. b, 21b, 21Biggie could have made his debut w/ Digital Underground and Tupac could have wrote Lil Kim's first album.b, 21b, 21Puffy could hold Vanilla Ice over a balcony and Mase could have done Dear Mama.

• "what kind of grown ass man calls himself PUFFY???!!!!!""

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21"what kind of grown ass man calls himself PUFFY???!!!!!""
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21ahaha i was gonna make that my ss location after i saw the commercial... then i didn't