BOSTON HOLIDAY KARAOKE/KARATE THROWDOWN

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
So, the private room karaoke spot is right across the street from my palatial penthouse bachelor pad. Do Re Mi???on some BYOB-bourbon-bottle-in-one-hand-mic-in-the-other-Billy-Idol-fist-pump steez.b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerbang.gif" alt="" 21b, 21 We can get three sheets to the wind at my place whilst listening to a record or two, then tear the ass out of some karaoke. I call dibs on Rebel Yell.b, 21b, 21img src="http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/jusbidnis/rocka.gif"1b, 21b, 21LET'S DO THIS./b1b, 21b, 21Who's in, and what days work for you? Oh, and I can probably cop that Say Brother music episode for our viewing pleasure.b, 21b, 21img src="http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/384/hetfieldyeahzl5.gif"1

Comments

• I want to be down!b, 21b, 21But, its gonna be tough for me. No weekends from now until January; no 24, 25 or 26 either.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I wanna play! I can't do Mondays or obviously the 24th or 31st ...b, 21b, 21I am SO getting down with the yacht rock stylings!

Also, I wanna see some Boston lurker motherfuckers turn out for this schitt!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21So, the private room karaoke spot is right across the street from my palatial penthouse bachelor pad. Do Re Mi???on some BYOB-bourbon-bottle-in-one-hand-mic-in-the-other-Billy-Idol-fist-pump steez.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21We just did this last Saturday for a friend's birthday. The place looked janky as hell. Halls of rooms with people stumbling out of them with weird shit going on inside. Like some strange swingers party. b, 21b, 21b, 21Shit was fun though. They had some crazy ass songs too. Karaoke version of Pantera's "Walk" with my boy Steve was img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hard2.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21b, 21I also impressed my inebriated friends with a tight rendition of "The Real Slim Shady" that someone else selected and then bitched out on. I had to hold it down for the suburban skreetz.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Also, I wanna see some Boston lurker motherfuckers turn out for this schitt!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Sayin'! Also, just for you M***, I'm going to try to get that Parliament performance you asked about.b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jonnygraem.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headz.gif" alt="" 21

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I call dibs on Rebel Yell.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Serious? That's my f*cking karaoke song! Sang it last night in fact! Fine... I'll go to my former fav Under Pressure img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21So I'll do my best to make it up to Boston, but the holidays are always crazy with family ish. I'll be in town the 22nd to the 30th so lemme know what works for you guys and hopefully I can make it.

This needs to happen.b, 21b, 21And I need to sing "Just Once" by James Ingram, my biatches.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I am down, of course. Billy Ocean for days is how I do! Also, I am open for whenever and whatever is most convenient on the whole.b, 21b, 21I wish the whole crew could chill. K-knight, we need your ironic hip hop stylings!!!b, 21b, 21Where the F*ck is Jaymack?!?!?!?!b, 21b, 21Will PJ be down?

/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Where the F*ck is Jaymack?!?!?!?!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Also, I wanna see some Boston lurker motherfuckers turn out for this schitt!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21Mwahahaha! I got piss drunk at do re mi a few months back. We rented out the big room for my girls bday and got crunk! The owner actually gave us some money back cuz we cleaned up after ourselves, which was nice. Im assuming heads get pretty shitty in there and F*ck shit up. This sounds like fun although I'm not big on hearing my own voice. I'll bring the weed.

Nice, axefoley. I can't wait to meet some more of you bastards.

Alright, kids. So, I can pretty much only do Saturday or Sunday nights, between family and lady obligations. You all have my cell I believe, so coordinate amongst yourselves, and somebody hit me with the result, as I will be off the interweb grid after noon today.

[color:red]LET'S[/color] [color:green]DO[/color] [color:red]THIS[/color][color:green]![/color][/b]/FONT>

Is the 27th off limits for folks?

Is the 27th off limits for folks?

Dude, it's Saturday. I think it's only off limits to married folk.

Present company excluded of course.

Alright, I'm throwing it out there. The 27th...

What is the consensus?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You need to video this and post up the damage here.

You need to video this and post up the damage here.

Fantastic idea. Ridiculously drunk + terrible singing = why the internet was invented. Anyone got a video camera?

• See you for the '09 version, boys...

You will be missed, G*****. Post-Super Bowl throwdown?

• You will be missed, G*****. Post-Super Bowl throwdown?

Fo. Sho.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• Too bad my band has a show that night. Otherwise I'd have to cruise up from CT to throw down some serious Neil Diamond jams. Maybe in the '09.

I dunno... I'm just getting into Boston tonight barring any further delays... Might be stuck with family stuff. I'll know more tomorrow so I'll let y'all know.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Alright, I'm throwing it out there. The 27th...

What is the consensus?

is this really going down?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    This needs to happen.

And I need to sing "Just Once" by James Ingram, my biatches.

just once
    can we finally find a way to make things riiiiight?

wish i could be there.

So what's the verdict? I could be down for tomorrow night... Might have a couple high school friends too. Let's do this!

NADA!

What are folks doing on the 10th? The 10th!!!!! Damnit!
    Can we get this together for next saturday?
    Who is dooooowwwwn!?!?!?!