Some real A Holes........

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nagl2.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• some shameful shit.b, 21b, 21"let's release some heatrocks / send this kid a real xbox"

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I would buy that kid an xbox if I didn't think his shitty ass family would sell it.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I would buy that kid an xbox if I didn't think his shitty ass family would sell it.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 211st thing that came to my mind.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    that is some awful shit!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    That is the most bogus shit ever. Do that shit to your husband, but not your kid.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Straight up mental abuse.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My ex-girlfriend's mom gave her a VCR for X-mas one year (she had wanted a new one) but inside was a big bag of rice. She was a f*cking terrible woman.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Straight up mental abuse.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Seriously. I'd be real surprised if that kid turned out alright as an adult.b, 21b, 21Looks like the "grownups" in that clip haven't really grown up. Laughing hysterically in his face, telling the kid "we can't afford it" multiple times, and then evacuating the room swiftly once he starts crying. This is real pitiful and disgusting.

• Damn, that shit made me sick to my stomach. The fact they video taped it makes it so much worse. Asking him "Do you like it", etc.... shameful.

• maybe the kid's a real d-bag

• foul. i want to believe there is there some other part of the video we don't see when they surprise him with the actual xbox...

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21foul. i want to believe there is there some other part of the video we don't see when they surprise him with the actual xbox...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Or where his whole rotten family is struck dead, and the kid is adopted by a benevolent rich family.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21foul. i want to believe there is there some other part of the video we don't see when they surprise him with the actual xbox...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21The real X-box has to be somewhere. I don't want to believe that they just randomly found an X-box box to put clothes in.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21maybe the kid's a real d-bag
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Hey, that was a really funny comment, lepoohpooh. Keep it up!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puto-new.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21From the original videos description...b, 21b, 21"My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video"

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    b, 21Good, because this video was kind of ruining Xmas.

• Is it too late to make this a candidate for an "ice grill" gremlin? b, 21b, 21img src="http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5466/picture2hy6.png"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Hey, that was a really funny comment, lepoohpooh. Keep it up!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I know right, thank god we have pathetic limp dick finger wagging to save the day!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puto-new.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21From the original videos description...
    b, 21
    b, 21"My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21I'll believe that when I see it. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21b, 21For a minute I wanted to put this family on full-fledged blast. Send nasty emails, send a link to the Today show, all that shit.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Today Show, ha!

• even before reading that it was all a joke i was laughing my ass off. sorry. i guess i'm evil.b, 21suppose it was pretty abusive. b, 21cracking up at "but you needed some warm winter clothes"

• A couple years ago I put one of those fake lottery scratch tickets in my Mom's stocking. She got SUPER excited thinking she just won $10k. I told her to turn the card around and it said "redeem at ya Mama's house." We all laughed our asses off and Moms called me a jerkface.b, 21b, 21She still luh me tho'.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puto-new.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21From the original videos description...
    b, 21
    b, 21"My mom decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I did the exact same thing to my brother when I found out he opened one of his presents early. I think it was a video game too. When he opened it he knew he was busted.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yeah, my parents tried to pull some "well, Christmas is over,b, 21let's go fix dinner" move on me one year when I had been sneakingb, 21around and found my present stashed away in a closet. I have tob, 21assume the look on my face was hilarious to them, but my whole b, 21reality was shook for a few minutes.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Hey, that was a really funny comment, lepoohpooh. Keep it up!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I know right, thank god we have pathetic limp dick finger wagging to save the day!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21See... that was way funnier than the first oneb, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/the_mack.gif" alt="" 21

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    What ma? I can't afford to put you in a retirement home, come on, living on the street ain't that bad. I can't afford to do anything better for you. Shame you're too obese for living in this little cardboard box you gave me 20 years ago and pretended there was an X-box inside but maybe you can use it as a pillow. Why don't you sell a kidney and buy a blanket for it?b, 21