Do you guys eat Oatmeal?

2»

Comments

• Yes. With syrup, dried cherries, pecans, a pinch of salt, and a splash of milk.b, 21b, 21Also, Chobani is another good yogurt. Peach, please.

• Well, first off I don't eff with that flavored crap in packets, they load so much sugar into it that you almost negate the benefits of eating a healthy breakfast to begin with. So I start with 1/2 cup of regular oatmeal. I nuke it and then I always add in a tablespoon or so of ground flaxseed and a little honey. Aside from that I usually add in one other thing depending on my mood. I'll put raisins in there quite a bit, but also a bit of natural peanut butter or maybe blueberries. Sometimes I'll top it with a little bit of vanilla yogurt too. I dunno, it works for me. It seems like the key to eating oatmeal is adding enough stuff to cover up the natural oatmeal taste which is really bland and a lot of people can't stand.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Well played.

• been eating oatmeal for years. just adding salted butter and cinnamon sugar. i also fux with cream of wheat. just adding salted butter and maple syrup. i'l sometimes throw some bacon chunks up in there to spice it up a bit.

• indyindy 58 Posts
    and just like Humpty Dumptyb, 21you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.b, 21I like to rhyme,b, 21I like my beats funky,b, 21I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Yuichi, your punk ass needs to throw some cinnamon, brown sugar, milk and a sliced banana in that shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21That sounds good. I'll try that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Last question. Do you have to eat Oatmeal quick just like with cereal? so that it doesn't get too soggy and nasty?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Not enough fiber or protein in Oatmeal. I F*ck with this every day. I add salt, peanut butter, hemp seeds and either bananas or brown sugar.b, 21b, 21img src="http://freshcrackedpepper.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/red_river_cereal.jpg"1

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Not enough fiber or protein in Oatmeal. I F*ck with this every day. I add salt, peanut butter, hemp seeds and either bananas or brown sugar.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21What...is that 'Red River' referring to? You said something about this having more fiber than oatmeal??!b, 21b, 21I am very confused/concerned about naming something to eat Red River!!!!

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Not enough fiber or protein in Oatmeal. I F*ck with this every day. I add salt, peanut butter, hemp seeds and either bananas or brown sugar.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21a href="http://www.divshare.com/download/6101102-1cc"1img src="http://www.divshare.com/img/6101102-1cc.jpg" border="0" 21

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Last question. Do you have to eat Oatmeal quick just like with cereal? so that it doesn't get too soggy and nasty?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21yeh, eat it fast or else it gets all lumped up and img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hard2.gif" alt="" 21

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Last question. Do you have to eat Oatmeal quick just like with cereal? so that it doesn't get too soggy and nasty?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21yeh, eat it fast or else it gets all lumped up and
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hard2.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Gotta add the right amount of milk.b, 21b, 21Let the first bit sink in.b, 21b, 21Then more as needed.b, 21b, 21Oats should not be swimming in it, like cereal 'spposed to.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21i eat 1/2 cup every morning dude,
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/raw.gif" alt="" 21 as fusk in a blender with some banana and protein powder.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Dude, try throwing some frooze blueberries (you can buy them frooze at any food store) in the mix, makes the drink nice and cool to drink and tastes delicious. Apparently blueberries are really heathy too.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21oh yeah. When i have more money for spend i got to costco and buy the big box of old fashioned Quaker oats and a big ass bag of frozen blueberries.b, 21b, 21haven't bought the blueberries in a while though, i will probably load up when i go shopping again.