Rent-A-Rasta?

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Hi,b, 21b, 21I was browsing on one of my favorite torrent sites & came across this documentary. Never seen it posted about here. Its about a phenomenon called "Rent-A-Rasta". It seems that White women, about 80,000 a year according to the documentary, go down to Jamaica as sex tourists, "to get their groove back in search of the big bamboo". b, 21b, 21Here's a link to the film's website:b, 21b, 21a href="http://www.rentarasta.com/" target="_blank"1http://www.rentarasta.com//a1b, 21b, 21Here's a trailerb, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21MI NIGHT NURSE NEVER WANT TO PLANT DI CORN.b, 21b, 21peaceb, 21b, 21h

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    This probably happens in most tourist spots popular with Westerners. I watched a similar documentary about two working class British women, who go to Turkey every year to fusk with men half their age. They even took their kids along. Then wonder why their 11 year old son is sulking cause Mum stayed out all night sucking the waiters dick. ACK!

• I have lived in Jamaica and DJ-ed there, been there 4 times this year already and my friends and I make fun of it all the time and we call it 'rent-a-dread' but yes it is 100% real. b, 21The documentary looks a little corny but yes, mostly limited to Negril and Ocho Rios, and you see these couples, there will be like a big fat white woman on the back of a motorcycle that she has rented for him and he's riding it, wearing new clothes and shoes and staying with her at her hotel for the week. It's a very weird phenomenon. Thankfully where I go in JA there's not much of it.b, 21b, 21 Being a younger woman I don't notice these dudes as much but they are most definitely out there looking around for sugar mamas to pay for them to drink and eat and live well for a week, just as much as these women are looking to get laid.b, 21 I guess I find it less disturbing than when I was in Thailand and the prostitution was so in-your-face and exploitative.