Epic Rap Beats

2»

Comments

• 1. Fab - Yes!!b, 212. Jay - Yeahb, 213. Adam Tensta - Hell naw!b, 214. Xzibit - Ok.b, 21b, 21which reminds me:b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Here, allow me to break this thread all the way the F*ck down...b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Here, allow me to break this thread all the way the F*ck down...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21(Produced by Bret
    b1"Epic"
    /b1 Mazur)
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21"This song has a nutty, serious piano intro that sounds like a Jodeci song is about to start, but I think it's there so Serch can say "you thought I was going to come with some soft R&B shit" at the beginning before the full beat blasts in. The beat is kind of spacey and catchy at the same time, which random bells and other sounds fading ina nd out over uptempo programmed drums. Probably not the kind of thing you'd find on a 3rd Bass album. This is likely because it was done by production team Wolf & Epic, likely most known at that point for producing Bell Biv Devoe, which was actually something at that time. These dudes produced beats that were a kind of a melding of hip-hop and R&B, but their first production job was for Laquan, so that's awesome. I know Epic went on to be part of Crazytown, which is really not awesome, but I didn't know Wolf was this guy, an old dude that was originally in a band with some dude from Muscle Shoals, and that brings us back to awesometown. Anyway, we're getting off topic here. My guess is that this song was intended to serve as Serch's solo introduction, it's catchy enough and has a sing along chorus of sorts, but I'm not sure it had the desired effect. For some weird reason I think it's aged pretty well."b, 21 b, 21[i]Old School Mondays Blog/i1