MIND FREAK?

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Did anyone watch this Criss Angel dude last night?
He's like the long lost Whitesnake roadie brother of David Blaine.
As corny as he is, he did some pretty incredible shit.

thoughts?

comments?

AYO's?

Comments

• yeah i saw that, i disagree i thought he was pretty lame...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    is this the guy that locked himself in some sort of human aquarium thingy? i caught a bit of that on the news but i couldnt make out what was going on.

in any case, i was busy watching that american idol dance show thing. man, what a piece of shit.

ok, ok, the gay dude and the fat dude were funny. but what the fuck is up with the british judges? i mean, no knock on british culture or anything, but why do we have them as judges for an american talent contest? and it's not just one of them this time, all 3 judges are british and i think theyre even related. and excuse me girlfriend, but was that that bitch [pardon my language ladies] karrie ann inaba from that "dancing with the stars" show? W H A T T H E F U C K ! ! !

but yeah, that karrie ann inaba girl is pretty HOT.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    yeah i saw that, i disagree i thought he was pretty lame...

So did I. Dude is a complete cornball but there were a couple things he did that were worth seeing. The levitations were pretty bugged out in particular.

Keep freaking those minds yall!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I worked with this dude about a month or so back, the shit he did for our show was simple yet pretty fucking mindblowing. Pulling strings out of his eyesockets, telling you to pick any number and then telling you the number...made me say damn. I hope he gets his props

• edubedub 715 Posts
    is this the guy that locked himself in some sort of human aquarium thingy? i caught a bit of that on the news but i couldnt make out what was going on.

in any case, i was busy watching that american idol dance show thing. man, what a piece of shit.

ok, ok, the gay dude and the fat dude were funny. but what the fuck is up with the british judges? i mean, no knock on british culture or anything, but why do we have them as judges for an american talent contest? and it's not just one of them this time, all 3 judges are british and i think theyre even related. and excuse me girlfriend, but was that that bitch [pardon my language ladies] karrie ann inaba from that "dancing with the stars" show? W H A T T H E F U C K ! ! !

but yeah, that karrie ann inaba girl is pretty HOT.

Is this thread related to another thread? Who is this guy??! His name is Criss?... OK

Fo real, that dance show is the tits! I'mma watch it agin This one's a winner.

I'm glad we have a consensus on Carie ann inaba... most def got something about her that makes me just wanna... you know git up there on stage and gyrate my hips while I stare her in the eyes.

plaese to check official thraed