2120 S. Michigan Avenue mix(excellent!)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Just wanted to give you props.b, 21b, 21Great selection & Great mix Concept!! Wish more people would do this type of selection. Again, excellent & you made my day.I ride!!What about ya'll?!!?!?!!?b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sn.gif" alt="" 21b, 21Was even more happier to see you gave props to putting the Robert Marshall & Andrew Tibbs tracks!b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/krusty.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• What is this mix, and who are you talking to?

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21What is this mix
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 b, 21Listen b, 21b, 21/font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21and who are you talking to?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21DJ Concept & ya'llb, 21b, 21Listen! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I bugged out for a minute because I work (doing so at this very moment) on the 2300 block of S. Michigan. I thought there was something excellent I had to go check out during lunch.

• Very nice mix and I love Chess but all that talking ain't too cool, I picture a pasty Bears fan standing in the way of the jukebox in high waters.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I bugged out for a minute because I work (doing so at this very moment) on the 2300 block of S. Michigan. I thought there was something excellent I had to go check out during lunch.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21well, 2120 still stands as a Chess memorialb, 21b, 21if i worked around there (i used to) and had the time, id go there just to check it out

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I bugged out for a minute because I work (doing so at this very moment) on the 2300 block of S. Michigan. I thought there was something excellent I had to go check out during lunch.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21haha me too, i used to work on the 2000 block - freaky

• I used to work on the 2400 block...I mainly remember that there wasn't really much to do during the lunch break, it was a fairly barren area, probably still is...after I got through eating, I remember going up to Chess once or twice. Yeah, I used to do the usual fanboy daydreaming - i1wow, this is where Bo Diddley and them used to hang[/i] - but at the time, there didn't seem to be much going on at Chess itself, apart from a small souvenir stand. They say they've since started doing tours like Stax in Memphis does, but I haven't been on those yet.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21well, 2120 still stands as a Chess memorial
    b, 21
    b, 21if i worked around there (i used to) and had the time, id go there just to check it out
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21for real? I pass that way on the bus everyday. I'll keep an eye out for it. Usually on the bus I'm too busy reading soulstrut on the iphone and img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-mp3jammin.gif" alt="" 21 to look out the window.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I used to work at 500 North...not so close. heh

• nice selection, i enjoyed listening to this mix, didn't mind the talking either, good job