I admit, she looks good

AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
a href="" target="_blank"1 you might need to mute itb, 21b, 21(it wouldn't let me imbed the video: Britney's "Circus")b, 21b, 21but by now we all know it's just the lights, camera and Bvlgari jewelry

Comments

• First thing i thought was.....waaaaaaaay too much perfume!!haha!!b, 21b, 21Have you seen the new Pink clip where she's gettin it on with herself- full ass grabbin and tongue action!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....sure that image floats someone's boat, fraid not mine tho...

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 you
    b1will definitely want [/b] to mute it
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21First thing i thought was.....waaaaaaaay too much perfume!!haha!!
    b, 21
    b, 21Have you seen the new Pink clip where she's gettin it on with herself- full ass grabbin and tongue action!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....sure that image floats someone's boat, fraid not mine tho...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yeah, it was a lot. It looks like her eau de parfum "Curious" (my roommate has it, actually smells pretty good). It's not as strong as real perfume, though.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21eau de parfum "Curious" (actually smells pretty good).
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21This is a good selling point for the productb, 21b, 21b/w not feeling the tassleb, 21b, 21 img src="http://www.perfumesny.com/images/Women/Final/Curious-BritneySpears-30EDP-W-LARGE.jpg"1

• those nails are the grossest, most white trash style ever