whose the (intentionally) FUNNIEST PERSON EVER????

2»

Comments

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    [Jared Leto on my computer right now

is that strange?

I went to school with that guy, I was in Kindergarden and he was in the 9th grade. Small school.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

I always marvel at the white pants and denim shirt combo

no it is all about the floral print tie dangling over the pant leg

i'm more about the baby snarl and the finger pointing you in the right direction.

ha! ha! ha!

see this i why i heart missbassie.

and it is the ladies here objectifying sexy_shig, not the other way around.

• edubedub 715 Posts

I always marvel at the white pants and denim shirt combo

no it is all about the floral print tie dangling over the pant leg

If there were a visible clip it would be so much better... TELL US B***N, IS IT???

All must bear in mind... despite being white, we are looking at DENIM ON DENIM. ALWAYS IN STYLE, ALWAYS CLASSY.

I am personally all about the hand/arm draped ever so carefully over the knee. Like all those Jr High pics of girls with their five best friends, hand under chin, looking hella uncomfortable. AWESOME

goddam it - I made that pic of Leo sayer, super imposed on the Shig picture, but I must have deleted it!

did anyone save it? or does anyone have the Sayer pic (he was wearing some satin jacket, or something).

Anyone remember what I'm talking about??

I am personally all about the hand/arm draped ever so carefully over the knee. Like all those Jr High pics of girls with their five best friends, hand under chin, looking hella uncomfortable. AWESOME

i took pics like that with my friends but in my freshman year of high school. i wish i had them saved, my hair was really big.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

i took pics like that with my friends but in my freshman year of high school. i wish i had them saved, my hair was really big.

THAT RULES.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ha ha!

yes, these were the early days long before i became the fashion juggernaut you see before you today. that is, however, NOT a clip on tie but rather a traditional necktie culled from the fine racks at tj maxx circa 1991. the shirt is another off-off-off brand denim shirt i "copped" at the local beno's, [a department store of sorts]. and the "slacks" are in fact a desert khaki and not WHITE as someone described. footwear by vans, a lovely tan suede number in which i kept my laces untied for that blase socal look.

the airbrushing was free.

funniest person ever?

and richard pryor.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

what is lifeline culminating activity mean? what cultspeak is that?

i just noticed this:

what the hell?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    The above is why DAZE is one of the funniest persons ever.

• edubedub 715 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Can we start a thread about people who others think is funny but are clearly not and deserve to borderline be shot?

(Ben Stiller)
    S-U-C-K-S!!!

well he's definitely benefitted from nepotism and surrounding himself with the right people. he's made a career out of basically three or four characters. that said i do consider him a very talented comedic director, despite across the board critical panning. most critics don't know anything about what's funny anyway.

i couldn't make a call for all time, but this guy is killing me right now:

(louis ck aka evil neville c)

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Talking shit: Eddie Murphy, but he fell off once he went PG.

Make me piss myself without him saying a word: Steve Martin

Comedy genius: Steve Coogan, especially as Gareth Cheesman. check it if you can.

• I don't know if you guys have seen Dave Chapell's "For What It's Worth" (his new stand up special) yet, but that definitely makes him a contender.

I really dig dude...but I wasnt really feeling that routine...the jerk off on the bus hostage thing was pretty lame.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Satin Jacket vs. Jean Shirt Button Up

if only there was some way to combine them

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

DUDE!

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS

• edubedub 715 Posts
    this sure has turned into a nut-huggin' Shig-O-Rama appreciation thread

leozorroshig

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

IRL and on the stage![/b]

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    big up to my brownie russel peters as mentioned above, yeah he's allowed to say stuff on stage i guess a white guy couldnt get away with, but the way he pokes fun at every race with his imitations and shows the similarities in a way gets me rolling.

but for the funiest men, i have to agree with two dudes already mentioned in this thread

steve "couch-guy" wright

and the genius mitch hedberg (rip)

they remind me of eachother in style

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    big up to my brownie russel peters as mentioned above, yeah he's allowed to say stuff on stage i guess a white guy couldnt get away with, but the way he pokes fun at every race with his imitations and shows the similarities in a way gets me rolling.

I've known him for along time. Just a great guy, that is just as funny off stage as he is on. I've heard his jokes a million times and they still make me laugh.

Ur right tho... He handles race in a way that pisses one or two offf.. But has the rest laughing on the floor.

• i'm pretty new to the strut..for a second i thought Shig was a comedian..when i googled the name i came up with this:

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    i'm pretty new to the strut..for a second i thought Shig was a comedian..when i googled the name i came up with this:

naw thats not shig. but he has the same dress.

• these guys

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I like David Cross. (no ayo)

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    dam I didn't know Mitch Hedgeberg (sp) died? Dam I really liked his comedy, he was starting to get real popular.

and y'all are fucking up for not putting up my man (AY YO!)

P.S. Wasn't comedy a lot better all through the 80's and up until the mid-90's?