How much do you make as a DJ?

2»

Comments

• pasepase 89 Posts
    I'm from the land of beer, wurst, lederhosen and schlager.
    Howdieee neighbours as well.

Does every European country stand for beer?

yes, that is why you will always be light years ahead of us in culture. I wanna move to europe.

Seriously, us Europeans (or in my case Germans) think that Americans are ignorant red-necks with not culture at all, raised on McDee and brain-wased by TV. At the same time we envy you for every Timbaland-beat, Nike shoe and new Mac. Or in other words: I don't give a fuck about Klaus Weiss. Give me any dollar bin album on Atlantic and I'm 10 times more happy. But don't tell me about the piss you are calling beer. I'm drinking a nice glass of Cotes de Roussillon while Soul Strut keeps me from finishing this article on a American rap group I have to deliver tomorrow morning...

Talking about dj fees: I never heard about getting payed per hour. My normal fee is between 250 and 400 Euro. No matter if it is two hours or the whole night.

well, I will trade ya citizenship, I dont give a fuck about timbaland beats nor Nikes...I just want to be able to pick up a few bottles of geuze, spin some soul 45s for people who appreciate them and grab a good meal.

Over here you a K??lsch instead of a geuze (which is eve better in my book), you can get away with spinning soul 45 but you have to play "Rocksteady", "Use Me" and some Jame Brown first (that's how deep it really is..). But the food is defintley much better over here. After that I'll play you some German hip-hop which will make you the biggest Timbaland fan o earth.

The wine is always sweeter on the other side.

actually Oliver I think we have better food.

• strikeskistrikeski 95 Posts

Over here you a K??lsch instead of a geuze (which is eve better in my book), you can get away with spinning soul 45 but you have to play "Rocksteady", "Use Me" and some Jame Brown first (that's how deep it really is..). But the food is defintley much better over here. After that I'll play you some German hip-hop which will make you the biggest Timbaland fan o earth.

Chimay bleue all day... Here in Brussels all they play in clubs is RnB or Electro, break-core, speed-core anything-core... I'm gonna play some crunk and some grime that'll have em shit in their draws..

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    I'm from the land of beer, wurst, lederhosen and schlager.
    Howdieee neighbours as well.

Does every European country stand for beer?

yes, that is why you will always be light years ahead of us in culture. I wanna move to europe.

Seriously, us Europeans (or in my case Germans) think that Americans are ignorant red-necks with not culture at all, raised on McDee and brain-wased by TV. At the same time we envy you for every Timbaland-beat, Nike shoe and new Mac. Or in other words: I don't give a fuck about Klaus Weiss. Give me any dollar bin album on Atlantic and I'm 10 times more happy. But don't tell me about the piss you are calling beer. I'm drinking a nice glass of Cotes de Roussillon while Soul Strut keeps me from finishing this article on a American rap group I have to deliver tomorrow morning...

Talking about dj fees: I never heard about getting payed per hour. My normal fee is between 250 and 400 Euro. No matter if it is two hours or the whole night.

well, I will trade ya citizenship, I dont give a fuck about timbaland beats nor Nikes...I just want to be able to pick up a few bottles of geuze, spin some soul 45s for people who appreciate them and grab a good meal.

actually Oliver I think we have better food.

Ok pase, next time you are in Cologne I'll treat you with the bestb food you ever had in yozr life. Trust me

• wonkawonka 84 Posts
    Shit in Chicago its pretty much impossible to make a living as a DJ unless your grinding realllll hard plus everybody and their brother IS a DJ in this town....

Free booze and anywhere from cab fare to $200 a night if your lucky.....

SexyBnyce whats your DJ name????

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Europes good but I love America!

Hot chicks
    Hot food
    Hot music
    Hot summer nights

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    between free and $200 dollars. peace, stein. . .

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    between free and $200 dollars. peace, stein. . .

Europes good but I love America!

Hot chicks
    Hot food
    Hot music
    Hot summer nights

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

i find sweet wine makes your hangover worse.