BARIS MANCO

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
I've heard alot of his music in mixes and in online clips and stuff, but I can't remember none of his titles or anything. I would like to get my hands on some of his stuff. Which LPs or 45s should I check out?b, 21b, 21Let me know!

Comments

• Classic Vinyl-vulture//verygoodplus topic!!b, 21I suggest you to search on that forum since its been largely discussed there.

• Search for rapidshare baris manco 2023. Thats a great great album. I've recently seen a 45 of his for relatively cheap on like musicstack or gemm. I think 2023 goes for hundreds though and thats the only thing i've really heard.

• Gonul Dagi is an absolute killer track.

• Whatever has this on it:b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• I dig this one:b, 21Sari Cizmeli Memet Agab, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1