~iPhone Applications~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
What are your favorites?b, 21b, 21b, 21I just launched one last week. It's my brainchild and I'm super happy with how it turned out. If you like winter activities then this is also for you.b, 21b, 21If you have an iPhone, I would ask that you download this free program and give it a raving 5-Star review! Even if you don't shred, do me a solid and DL and/or give it a img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fire.gif" alt="" /1 review.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21a href="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297613771" target="_blank"1http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=297613771/a1

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Congrats Nate, app looks hella tiiiight

• Damn, that looks ballerish.b, 21b, 21Congrats homie

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Please download a give it a favorable review?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Is this incorporated within? img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bizzo.gif" alt="" /1

• I don't have iTunes/iPhone. Can I get a screenshot?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21What are your favorites?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Congrats on your release.b, 21b, 21Here are the apps I'm currently using. all of these are free.b, 21b, 21Google - The voice powered Google search app is awesome. No need to type while driving.b, 21AroundMe - need to find the closest gas station? works great. same thing for coffee, a bar, an ATM, etc.b, 21Palringo - all instant messengers in one appb, 21EverNote - web clipping, book marking, document storing. My home computers, my office computer, and my iphone are all sync'd up.b, 21Urbanspoon - find a random place to eatb, 21Shazam - track id softwareb, 21Pandora - internet streaming radiob, 21Last.FM - - internet streaming radiob, 21Public Radio - internet streaming radio. get your NPR on.b, 21Beat Tapper - calculates Beats Per Minuteb, 21Bloomberg - newsb, 21Mobile Newsb, 21Facebook - b, 21Livejournal - quick app for postingb, 21Flashlight - turns your screen completely white so that you can use your phone as a flashlight.b, 21TouchTerm (SSH app) - handy for quick SSH sessionsb, 21The Weather Channel - works better than the standard built in app because you can get hourly weather forcasts and severe weather notificationsb, 21Easy Wi-Fi - gets you into AT&T wireless access points at Starbucks without having to send a txt msgb, 21Vlingo - voice powered dialing, searching, & social network postingb, 21b, 21free time waster games:b, 21CannonGameb, 21Checkersb, 21Cube - first person shooter gameb, 21FourFree - free connect four game

• a friend of mine has got a drum machine app on his iphone. it was fun playing around but i don't know the name. (i don't have a iphone either)

• pour1out

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My faves:b, 21b, 21GuitarToolKit (pay)b, 21Air Hockey (pay)b, 21The Weather Channel App (free)b, 21Pool (pay)b, 21Yelp (free)b, 21Sextuple Word Challenge (pay)b, 21Shufflepuck (pay)b, 21Facebook (free)b, 21eBay (free)b, 21ABcontacts (pay)b, 21300 Bowl 3D (pay)b, 21Flick Bowling (pay)b, 21Touch 4 (Connect 4 game that is awesome!)b, 21School of Rock (pay)b, 21Card Shark (free)b, 21Urban Spoon (free)b, 21LED Football (pay)

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Yelp (free)
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21that prompted me to look up whether or not zagat's had one.. they do.b, 21b, 21"did you hear that hank?"

• appshopper.com

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Cube - first person shooter game
    b, 21FourFree - free connect four game
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I tried Cube but can't really get with the accelerometer controls, and I feel like I've already played Doom 1 & 2 and would rather just play it on my desktopb, 21b, 21cosine on the connect 4 game, but I preferred Touch 4 as it's a real deal old school connect 4 'board' complete with the slider at the bottom to let all the checkers out

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Cube - first person shooter game
    b, 21FourFree - free connect four game
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I tried Cube but can't really get with the accelerometer controls, and I feel like I've already played Doom 1 & 2 and would rather just play it on my desktop
    b, 21
    b, 21cosine on the connect 4 game, but I preferred Touch 4 as it's a real deal old school connect 4 'board' complete with the slider at the bottom to let all the checkers out
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I agree. The more I tried playing Cube, the more I didn't like it. I'm going to try Touch4. Thanks.

• For all your music-makers, my good friend launched a href="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=294768646&mt=8" target="_blank"1FourTrack a couple weeks ago, which as the name indicates is a 4-track recorder for your iPhone. Get up on it!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    img src="http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/12/sim1.jpg"1b, 21b, 21Simcity on iPhoneb, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Hey Record Friends,

Made some real world moves and launched our second iPhone app. It's for people who like to do things in the outdoors.

Download it and give it a favorable review if you could!

http://appsto.re/tnftrailhead