Post Only For Toronto People Who Like Rap

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21Pocket full of celery, when I get off at Bellamy!!!b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Side Question:b, 21b, 21Are we doing a eats meet up any time soon?

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    The air Conditioning on the Toronto metro is way too strong. And the squeeky wheels freak me out.

• "Can I get a transfer please?"b, 21b, 21hahhahah, this is great. Love the autotune vocals.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    this is soooper tight. T.O. rap is on the come up for shizzle.b, 21b, 21dude what the hell is that avatar?? that chick is creepin me out!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    what is it? no YouTubes at work, no computer machine at home.b, 21b, 21we could have a give-or-take-a-few-days one year anniversary Toronto get-together seeing as how we did the Mingering Mike/dinner/crap hipster bars outing a bit after Christmas last year.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    A,b, 21b, 21It's that TDOT Hawtness. About the TTCb, 21b, 21Randal Paul - I Get On (The TTC) - I Put on (for my city)b, 21b, 21I can't hate on the song or the vid. It gets me bouncing at my desk and I almost like the TTC now (Almost).

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Don't know it and can't find an mp3...actually love the TTC and know I'm in the minority.