Super Poster.

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Sorry.b, 21b, 21img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3025/3089113854_9f43bc62ac_b.jpg"1b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Also saw a sign for "Shaolin Beauty Supplies". I should have tried to take a picture but I just have my cell phone camera.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Awesome

• this makes up for all those drunken posts about newcastle

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21this makes up for all those drunken posts about newcastle
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21you meanb, 21b, 21drunkne postsss abuot newcastel...b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif" alt="" 21 Good to hear you are having fun Dizzy!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21this makes up for all those drunken posts about newcastle
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21Jealous much? I got a glass AND a towel!b, 21b, 21b, 21I went the the night market and thought i would get all bordain so i sat down and had a hot pot with pig instestine, beef, tofu, and some grey jiggly stuff. so I said "hey, what this grey jiggly thing?" and they said "duck blood" and I said "ok, but blood is a liquid..." and they said "they can make like that to eat!". So I said cool and ate the duck blood, and actually the flavor was pretty good, but I just couldn't get over that I was eating duck blood. I don't really remember what else was supposed to be in that thing. I also ate Stinky Tofu and that was delicious. I was all proud of myself until the next day when I had the shits and my stomach felt weird. I guess my tummy isn't ready for that yet.b, 21b, 21But still, I had some sort of spicy beef dish at this other place was delicious. It was so good I scarfed it down. I wish I knew what it was called. The kung pao chicken is good our here too.b, 21b, 21There was a korean resturant, but taiwan style, so I had to check that out. it was run by a chinese dude that was born and raised in Korea, so he spoke chinese and korean. I ordered bulgogi and we said "we don't have bulgogi" and i was like "what?!" and then he said "we have something like it so I will bring that to you" and so he brought out what was basically bulgogi on rice with a fried egg. Stir that shit together, add that weak ass gochu-jang that he had and it was pretty good. The taiwan people with me used their chopsticks to scoop in the spoon taiwan style, and it was funny, and I almost said something but i didn't want to sound like i was making fun.b, 21b, 21anyways... Taiwan is a rad country. beautiful scenery, super freindly cheerful people, good food.... And they don't like China. In fact I was talking to a female soldier yesterday and the patch on her arm showed a black shape with the taiwan flag sticking in it, and I asked what the black shape was, and it was china, and the patch meant planting the taiwan flag on china. I was like "yeah, thats a ballsy patch!!!" I want one of those things. Then I said "what do you think of china" and she said "do not like." and there was a cnn magazine there with a picture of obama and i pointed at him and she gave a thumbs up. hooray.b, 21b, 21There was a lady working at the 7-11 who had her name tag with her chinese and english name. and her english name was "Hate". I really wanted to take a picture but that would be pretty rude so I just savored the moment. Then I was talking to the girl named Jin and her boyfriend's name is Steak. So I asked if his name meant steak in chinese and she said no, his family runs a steak house so his english name is Steak. I tried to keep a straight face. I really did. I didn't mean to chortle. I didn't mean to crack up. But it was funny. Whatever. I"m rambling. Looks like it might rain. It was sunny and hot down by Kaohsiung, and by the time i got back to Taipei is was cool and drizzling. It stays warmer down south i guess.b, 21b, 21bye.