OJ Being Sentenced

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
they are asking for 18 years minimum but could get life....b, 21b, 21developing on CNN.COM

Comments

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    BREAKING NEWS: Simpson Sentenced To 6 Years Minimumb, 21b, 21b, 21pfft..

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Anybody have a list of what was stolen?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    apparently his wedding ring and a picture of his son with Gerald Ford...

• I can't believe how harsh the prosecution was in this case, but hey who wants to be the person to let OJ off again!

• VEGAS RIOTS BATCHES

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    How about WHO CARES?

• How's he gonna find the real killer if he's in the joint?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21How's he gonna find the real killer if he's in the joint?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21it could one of the Shawshank type situations.b, 21b, 21Lets just hope the Warden doesn't take his rock hammer away b, 21b, 21[i]OJ Simpson, who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. OJ Simpson, headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear the stuff he pulled. Sometimes it makes me sad, though, OJ being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend. /i1

• Well I guess I care because I like to think. Some people not so much. His conviction time is way above the average for first time offenders. It's usually probation, but hey it's not your life, who cares!! *sits back on couch and turns the tube back on.*

• dude's a disgrace to my city.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    The audio of the robbery is pretty gangster. He deserved what he got.b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• Is this a heavy sentence for a first time offender? Just wondering.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I can't believe how harsh the prosecution was in this case, but hey who wants to be the person to let OJ off again!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21He's already gotten away with murder img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oj.gif" alt="" 21

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I can't believe how harsh the prosecution was in this case, but hey who wants to be the person to let OJ off again!
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21He's already gotten away with murder
    img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oj.gif" alt="" 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I1Allegedly[/i], img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/liljohn.gif" alt="" 21?

• Only if OJ would of stayed in Florida, playing golf, dating young tramps and avoiding any public BS he wouldn't be heading to prison now.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21The audio of the robbery is pretty gangster. He deserved what he got.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="425" height="344"1
    param name="movie" value=""1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/melt.gif" alt="" 21