How Many Friends Do You Have?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Honest.. trust-worthy friends.

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    3-4

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    off the top of my head:b, 21b, 2110b, 21b, 21folks wholl tell me im wrong or right, an asshole or a saint, and everything inbetween

• Maybe 10...

• 3, or less

• In terms of people I know would be there whatever I asked of them I would say 3. b, 21b, 21I'm not talking just help moving ride from the airport kind of friends, I mean if my house burned down they would help me get on my feet and let me live with them till shit is straight kind of friends.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Somewhere between 1 and 5.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21In terms of people I know would be there whatever I asked of them I would say 3.
    b, 21
    b, 21I'm not talking just help moving ride from the airport kind of friends, I mean if my house burned down they would help me get on my feet and let me live with them till shit is straight kind of friends.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21pretty much.

• Ross Hogg has font color="red"12529!--color--1/font1 friends./b1b, 21b, 21img src="http://x.myspace.com/images/onlinenow.gif"1

• My Friend Space [Edit Friends]b, 21You have 1203 friends.

• ha! Ross Hogg ftw.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 213, or less
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• i just made the facebook, so i think i have like 7 friends.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/581.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21"matt stackswell"

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    trust worthy honest REAL friends?b, 21b, 215-8 maybeb, 21b, 21really cool honest buddies? 10-20?

• Trust-worthy? Well that wittles down the list. What about scumbag friends? Don't they count?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 213, or less
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Same here...when I was younger I thought I had a lot of friends. When you get older, you really find out who your friends are, and who you are really a friend to as well. It's a lot harder than it looks, people will really try your patience and vice versa. Acceptance and forgiveness become really important virtues with any real friendship.

• any friend, from acquaintance to blood, can step up or wilt under given circumstances. you never know...you just have better hunches with certain people.b, 21b, 21important to always be there when people need you and forgive people even if they let you down sometimeb, 21b, 21F*ck quantifying.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21any friend, from acquaintance to blood, can step up or wilt under given circumstances. you never know...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21any friend, from acquaintance to blood, can step up or wilt under given circumstances. you never know...you just have better hunches with certain people.
    b, 21
    b, 21important to always be there when people need you and forgive people even if they let you down sometime
    b, 21
    b, 21F*ck quantifying.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Yes. People will let you down, and you can always fall short in their eyes, just how we are. That's what a true friend is, someone who doesn't keep score, and who does their best to be understanding and accepting in the bad times, and who can appreciate and enhance the good times.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21any friend, from acquaintance to blood, can step up or wilt under given circumstances. you never know...you just have better hunches with certain people.
    b, 21
    b, 21important to always be there when people need you and forgive people even if they let you down sometime
    b, 21
    b, 21F*ck quantifying.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Yes. People will let you down, and you can always fall short in their eyes, just how we are. That's what a true friend is, someone who doesn't keep score, and who does their best to be understanding and accepting in the bad times, and who can appreciate and enhance the good times.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21HATERZ LUV IT WHEN UR DOWN.

• object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

• I have none! Therefore that makes me a total pessimist!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Aquaintances (work buddies who joke around, friends of the family with who I can get into a hour-long conversation, "so, how are you these days" type of people...): 20-30b, 21b, 21Childhood friends, people I have known since high school, etc.: None

• just a few close friends and my girl.

• having friends is the shit that suckers do img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/know.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" 21

• 3 close friends that have been down since freshman year of highschool.

• 7. No more. No Less.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    ONLY LOVE MY f*ckin MAMA NO SUCH THING AS NO FRIENDS!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 213, or less
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21ONLY LOVE MY f*ckin MAMA
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21And she could be jiving you, too.b, 21b, 21The mic's my only friend.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    3: 1 since high school, 1 since middle school, and my wife. Had many more, but somehow lost touch with them with the passage of time or due to some stupid sh*t.