Freeway's Month Of Madness.

2»

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Oh, shit, how the F*ck did I miss this? I was just about to post the o.g. of this in Stacks' one-hit-wonder thread after a friend threw it on a mix CD for me just last week.

• Oh, shit, how the F*ck did I miss this? I was just about to post the o.g. of this in Stacks' one-hit-wonder thread after a friend threw it on a mix CD for me just last week.

You mean Player's song? Post anyways please! I need it!

b/w

"Go DJ, that's my DJ/We rockin' off Serat0 or we rockin' off the Replay..."

I'll rip it from the CD and post it up tomorrow.

Something to tide you over until then. This was what I was going to add on to that other thread.

Is this new Free shit off a mixtape? I got that Live Free Or Die thing he did with Don Cannon, around the time the last album came out, but apart from the shit on Jake's album, I haven't heard a whole lot else since. Shit sounds good either way.

• These mallrat foolios hijacked my thread, but December is Freeway's month of madness. He's releasing a new song every day of the month. I'll zip 'em and post 'em all after the 31st. If you'd like I can zip the 23 I have now in the next day or two.

Whenever you have the time, man.

That's an inspired idea, though. I presume the general standard's pretty high?

• Thanks Herm. That track is dope. Freeway is absolutely

also, that girlie on the vocals in the Month of Madness vid.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Really liking what I've heard of the Month of Madness so far. I would be really interested to check the zip at the end of the month if you can up it.

Also there's a track called "Change" by Freeway I've been really liking of late, I think it was pre-Month of Madness though. Anyone know where it's from?

• Today's track is dope. I haven't heard a weak track yet. This dude Blunt makes dope beats. What else has he done?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    These mallrat foolios hijacked my thread, but December is Freeway's month of madness. He's releasing a new song every day of the month. I'll zip 'em and post 'em all after the 31st. If you'd like I can zip the 23 I have now in the next day or two.

• this has been getting heavy play all week. I'm feeling the Diesel track.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Yo, so my cousin called me today to let me know that he's singing the hook on a new Freeway track. Turns out it's the last one in the Month of Madness series called "So Cold". Oddz.N.Endz liked what he did with the beat they gave him during a short session and Free was ready to rip.

Proud of the dude.

Freeway ft. Klass - So Cold[/b]