/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21quick to back down related?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1plz stopb, 21b, 21listened to this a few times last night (BEFORE THE DAMAGE CONTROL PIMP C TRIBUTE)b, 21i wasn't entirely feeling it the first listen but after the second listen shit was on. i think a few of the songs i wasn't initally feeling face was rocking his kinda lazyish flow which always takes me time to get into. i really like that song with bilal and Z-RO AND FACE NEED TO MAKE AN ENTIRE ALBUM TOGETHER

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21HA! Nah, I got the vid you posted twisted. I didn't view so I thought it was "Can't get right":b, 21b, 21object width="448" height="374"1param name="movie" value="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/wBdcWQDeaJLWIBsU"1/param1param name="allowFullscreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowNetworking" value="all"1/param1param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/wBdcWQDeaJLWIBsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" width="448" height="374"1/embed1/object1b, 21b, 21I assume the strut will feel this more than "High Powered".

• Damn. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/green30sv.gif" alt="" 21

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21HA! Nah, I got the vid you posted twisted. I didn't view so I thought it was "Can't get right":
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="448" height="374"1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullscreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowNetworking" value="all"1
    /param1
    param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/wBdcWQDeaJLWIBsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" width="448" height="374"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21I assume the strut will feel this more than "High Powered".
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Way better!b, 21b, 21I like that Ohio Players flip.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21HA! Nah, I got the vid you posted twisted. I didn't view so I thought it was "Can't get right":
    b, 21
    b, 21
    object width="448" height="374"1
    /param1
    param name="allowFullscreen" value="true"1
    /param1
    param name="allowNetworking" value="all"1
    /param1
    param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"1
    /param1
    embed src="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/wBdcWQDeaJLWIBsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" width="448" height="374"1
    /embed1
    /object1
    b, 21
    b, 21I assume the strut will feel this more than "High Powered".
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21Way better!
    b, 21
    b, 21I like that Ohio Players flip.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Definitely better.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Typical Strut. To each their own. I dig both ALOT, but I'm a true southerner, Texan, habitual clurber, etc... so High Powered hits much harder for me.b, 21b, 21Can't get right is headphone music. High Powered is club/car music. b, 21b, 21I party.

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21The single is not indicative of the album. The album is great. I hated the single at first, but have come around. The single and the intro are the weakest links on this record, imo. Don't let them turn you off to the rest of the record. That shit bangs real hard.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21yah if yr talking about 'high powered' yr just wrong straight up -- its a banger
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Fair enough. I can accept that. I think context has a lot to do with it, i.e. I've been a little disconnected from Houston lately, and the car culture/club context is not a reality in my life right now. It's not as powerful to me in headphones on a train.b, 21b, 21I have no beef with synths or Papa Rue, or club-sounding shit. I support all that shit. That tune just didn't hit me hard like the rest of the record when I first heard it. And like I said, I have come around.b, 21b, 21I'll publicly backtrack on the weakest link comment as it applies to "High Powered." I shouldn't have said that. But I stand by my hatred of the intro. And I stand by the fact that High Powered isn't indicative of the rest of the record, in the sense that it has a different sound than the rest of the record.b, 21b, 21The point was, I love the album, and I think people who don't like "High Powered" should give the rest of the record a chance, because if you judge it negatively by "High Powered" alone, you have no idea what you're missing.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I party.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21feelin it

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21 To each their own. I dig both ALOT, but I'm a true Canadian living in Toronto, habitual clurber, etc... so High Powered hits much harder for me.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21I party.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    BEEP BEEP GOES THE SOUND OF MY CELLULARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    kinda feeling wacko on scarface songsb, 21dude killed the hook on BIG DOG STATUS toob, 21what is UTP doing now?