Local news clip from 84'

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
Found this on you tube. I'm in there dancing at one point!b, 21b, 21object width="425" height="344"1param name="movie" value=""1/param1param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"1/param1param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"1/param1embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"1/embed1/object1

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    He jacked LeVar Burton's 80s style.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Carlton visits the Fashion Expertb, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21Theo learns that only the OG Gordon Gartrelle will do

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    My man POOL sucka!!!b, 21b, 21Steve Pool is the smoovest of the local meteorologists, that's FACT. Wappler was on some NAMBLA-meets-Mr Rogers shit, Renner's tight but he's no Pool. ...and all these other chumps aren't in the discussion, save for the hot chick on 5 (I think) now... I saw Pool driving a rootbeer T-top Porsche with a giant felt hat once: boom. I seen Renner skiing, he cool. Wappler gets the bozack.b, 21b, 21POOL POOL POOL STEVE POOL!b, 21b, 21nice poast

• in related news, i was watching an old vhs the other day and came across the clip from the end of Flash, with dj dans on the wheels and fever and some other cat breaking....

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    That shit is comedy. Dude holding up that bunk-ass sandal. When exactly would that thing ever "do the trick?"

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21in related news, i was watching an old vhs the other day and came across the clip from the end of Flash, with dj dans on the wheels and fever and some other cat breaking....
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21The "Some Other Cat" would be Icey Ice of the NYC Breakers. By the way I need that footage, can you digitize it for me?

• /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21in related news, i was watching an old vhs the other day and came across the clip from the end of Flash, with dj dans on the wheels and fever and some other cat breaking....
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21The "Some Other Cat" would be Icey Ice of the NYC Breakers. By the way I need that footage, can you digitize it for me?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21i don't have the whole show, just the closing credits, but yeah, i'll do that. wasn't that the same show that had ya'll breaking in the hall at ballard high? also on the tape is the morning show that nes and mix were on. got up at 6am to record it, nes wants a copy of that one too so, i'll have to learn some digital video skillz.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Dude I have been trying to get that NES footage since that show came on! I got up to watch it as well. Nes had a leather vest on with no shirt and shouted out "ALL THE FREAKS" out there!