Dumb Ass Ebayer

LittlescottyLittlescotty 7 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
I sold Marley Marl - Marley Marl Scratch a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=230307342404" target="_blank"1http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=230307342404/a1 and thought it was an original, which I included in my item description, not realizing that originals have "feat MC Shan" on the label. It was too late when I found my error, so I let the the winner know that I did not believe it was an original. He in turn told me that I was trying to get out of selling it for a low price. He then went on to put in my feedback that I was trying to lie to him to get out of selling it. Asshole! I would never leave feedback like that unless I was absolutely sure I was right.b, 21b, 21I guess I am writing this out of frustration. From now on I will look at the feedback that buyers have left for others. If I see problems with their feedback, I will block them from bidding on my items.b, 21b, 21Sorry for bothering - just venting! img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/WHYMUSTICRY.gif" alt="" 21

Comments

• dude didn't even leave you a negative, get over it

• he left you a positive and insists that you are wrong in the bootleg area, so it actually sounds like he's happy. b, 21b, 21Nobody would know what the F*ck that feedback means without your background story. They'll see a positive and just think he's Euro-man who doesn't have a full grasp of English diction.

• $9.99 for the item and you have 100% feedback.b, 21b, 21Whats the problem? You're lucky, I had a complete douche leave me a negative but I'm over it now.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Whats the problem? You're lucky, I had a complete douche leave me a negative but I'm over it now.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cos3ve.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21seriously...unnecessary post...

• ebayseinfeldwhatsthedeal.jpgb, 21b, 21(seriously, anyone have that?)

• Options
    I see this thread and I become oddly afraid that it is about me.b, 21b, 21b, 21then I open and read, shhhhheeewwwb, 21b, 21peaceb, 21lilmonstu

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I see this thread and I become oddly afraid that it is about me.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21then I open and read, shhhhheeewww
    b, 21
    b, 21peace
    b, 21lilmonstu
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MJ.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/595.gif" alt="" 21