SpanishdiggerSpanishdigger 16 Posts
edited November 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
THX 4 CHECKIN OUT DIS POST HERES A LIST OF LPS I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR MAYB I CAN GET LUCKY..b, 21b, 21ALMANGO S/T LP 1981b, 21AMAZONAS PLAY SANTANA LPb, 21CHILO MORAN S/T LPb, 21FUERZA "IN THE CITY" LPb, 21ISLA S/T LPb, 21LITTLE JOE AND THE EMBERS "CHICANO POWER" LPb, 21MASSADA "ASTAGANAGA" LPb, 21MENDEZ TRIO S/T LPb, 21RAY CAMACHO AND THE TEARDROPS S/T LPb, 21SACBE "STREET CORNER" LPb, 21SACBE S/T LPb, 21TEQUILA S/T LPb, 21VULCANO S/T LPb, 21MALO V LPb, 21TIERRA S/T 1975 SALSOUL LABEL LPb, 21b, 21AND ANY LPS FROM THE GROUPS FIEBRE AMARILLA AND LOS SOCIOS DEL RITMO WOULD BE COO. PLEASE LEMME KNO

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    HI! Those aren't Spanish records. FYI.b, 21b, 21Why don't you introduce yourself on the main board so we can figure out if you are a real dude or just some Myspace gangster looking for free records. Happens you know.

• First off, i dont expect shit free from anybody and f.y.i. i never said they were spanish records(even though most are made from spanish speaking musicians) these are latin based records for all to enjoy. And what you mean if im a real dude or just some myspace gangster? Just bcuz im latino you assume im a gangster looking for free shit? I dont need to prove to anyone or you what kind of person i am cuz i know im a real dude, y dont you add my page and see before you assume next time. Damn!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    OK, so show up out of nowhere on a record board asking for raer Latin records and see how much response you get.b, 21b, 21Oh yeah you just did!b, 21b, 21But now you passed the test. I have a Mendez Trio vinyl VG+ gatefold VG++. PM me a trade list. I like Latin records, even ones from Spain img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21

• PM sent

• I have the LITTLE JOE AND THE EMBERS lpb, 21b, 21b, 21what do you have??? cash or trades??b, 21C